7.11 - Su Yang: Bai Min, suffer death!(2)

Bai Min was a little surprised by Shen Du's arrival. He turned back to look at Shen Du and saw that he was still holding a piece of Xuan Crystal in his hand. From the looks of it, he should have killed the eighth-level zombie.

"To get rid of the eighth-level zombies so quickly..." Bai Min's eyes showed some caution. He looked at Shen Du and said, "When did you come here?"

"Starting from the first sentence you said." Shen Du's eyes fell on Bai Min and he said, "Are you level nine? Or are you a zombie king of level ten?"

A hole opened in Bai Min's heart, and blood flowed out continuously, but strangely, he did not react, as if he was not the one who was injured. Bai Min smiled and said, "What about you? Level nine? Or level ten?"

Bai Min was standing next to Su Yang. He held a knife in his hand and said with a smile, "What a surprise. I thought I had concealed it perfectly, but I didn't expect you to find out... I'm really confused. How did you find out? I have done everything that humans should do, is there anything else wrong?"

"Your injury." Shen Du's eyes were slightly cold as he said, "After you were injured for the first time, your powers have weakened. As anyone with powers, we all know that after an injury, your powers will weaken to varying degrees. He recovered, but then Su Yang was injured, and when you treated him, his powers showed no signs of weakening, and... Su Yang was obviously a skin injury, but the wound could not heal for a long time. "

Bai Min squinted his eyes and smiled, "Are you observing so carefully? But what can you do? If you go and kill me first, Young Master Su will die with me... I am helping Young Master Su." When healing the wound, his internal organs were quietly injured in an instant. You know, after being infected by a zombie, you will slowly turn into a zombie... I estimate that in a few days, he will be like me."

Su Yang's face changed slightly, and he realized that Bai Min was not lying.

He had felt something was wrong with his wound before, but he never expected it to be for this reason.

"Then if I kill you, he will be fine, right?" Shen Du walked towards Bai Min. His eyes were slightly cold and sinister. This look made Bai Min somewhat familiar. He subconsciously took a step back and looked at Shen Min fearfully. Du said, "You're going to kill me? It's useless for you to kill me. If I die, he will die too."

Shen Du raised his eyelids and looked at him, with the corners of his lips lowered slightly, looking a little displeased, and said, "That's really... irritating."

As soon as he finished speaking, Bai Min felt as if he was surrounded by flames. The flames were like chains, wrapping around, imprisoning Bai Min's legs and feet. The fire burned his skin, making a sound that made people feel uncomfortable. The crackling sound of sour teeth and a faint stench spread.

"Ah!" Bai Min screamed in pain, and then looked at Shen Du fiercely, "Do you dare to kill me? Do you dare? If you kill me, Su Yang will die too, and he will come with me. When we die, we will be buried together and never be separated again."

"Shut up." Lieyan separated the fine chains and penetrated Bai Min's body. He said, "I am not patient enough. I just want to ask you for the last time, how to save him?"

Before Bai Min could answer, Su Yang suddenly vomited out a mouthful of blood. He knelt on the ground, clutching the wounds on his waist and abdomen in pain. He could hardly support his body. Shen Du was slightly stunned when he saw this, and then Bai Min laughed and said, "Do you think I'm lying to you? I'm in pain, and he's in pain too. You're just an NPC. You have no idea what we're going through... Hahaha, he and I are the ones who Who do you think you are in this world? You are just an NPC in the mission world, and you are trying to be with him? Are you trying to steal people from me?"