3.11 - 888: You are a real dog

When Su Yang woke up again, he felt severe pain all over his body. He groaned and reluctantly opened his eyes. He turned his head slightly and saw Shen Xingting standing beside him.

Shen Xingting heard the noise and immediately looked at Su Yang. Seeing that he was awake, he said hurriedly, "Don't move. You are covered with injuries now. It took a lot of effort to stop the bleeding."

"Why are you... here?" Su Yang said weakly.

"I already know everything... Die'er went to find me, and I found out that you were locked up. When I went to the water prison to take you away, you were already covered in injuries and unconscious." Shen Xingting told the story in a few words. Explained once.

"Have you seen the Second Emperor's brother?" Su Yang laughed and asked, "Is he awake?"

"Not yet, but the miracle doctor said that he will wake up in the next few days." Shen Xingting carefully covered him with the quilt, lowered his eyes and said, "Why do you have to do this kind of thing alone? If you had told me in advance if......"

"Tell you in advance?" Su Yang smiled. He hurt his wound and couldn't help but groaned, and then said, "How to tell you? Will you believe it? Even if you believe it, what about the others? But what about the others? One mistake and the whole army will be wiped out... Why bother?"

"Why is it so?!" Shen Xingting seemed to hear something that surprised him, he said, "Why is it so? Have you never thought about your own end?"

"I've thought about it, and as expected, whether it's the favor, the support of the courtiers, or the people of the world... in their eyes, the second emperor's younger brother becomes the crown prince, which is what everyone expects, and I... if I can do something for the common people and the country, Things are not in vain." Su Yang has always lived a thorough life, and it is precisely because of his thoroughness and intelligence that he works harder than others.

After Shen Xingting was silent for a long time, he said, "You once said that in your life, you most want to be a leisurely prince, travel around the mountains and rivers, and enjoy the prosperity of the world."

"It's a pity that I didn't do anything. I'm trapped in the East Palace. I can't see outside..." Su Yang coughed and some blood spilled from the corners of his lips. Shen Xingting immediately wiped it for him and said, "Don't move. Come on, stop talking... take good care of it, and when I find another Sky Star Dew plant, I can save you."

Su Yang's face showed pain, he gritted his teeth and refused to hum.

"When you get better, I will accompany you to travel around the mountains and rivers. Wherever you want to go, I will accompany you." Shen Xingting held Su Yang's hand. Su Yang's palm was cold, as if he could not hold it warm.

"The emperor is ill. The imperial doctors have been treating him these days. I heard that he is angry." Shen Xingting didn't pay much attention to this matter. He just told Su Yang.

Su Yang sighed and said, "In my life, I have been unfaithful, unjust, unkind and unfilial. As a minister, I am unfaithful to the king; as a brother, I am unjust to my brothers; as a king, I am unkind to the people. Let them struggle in dire straits and have no choice but to be unfilial to the son of man and their parents... Do you think a person like me deserves to die?"

Su Yang's words stuck in Shen Xingting's heart, making his heart feel as if something was clenching tightly, almost hurting so much that he couldn't breathe. He held Su Yang's hand and whispered, "No...it's not..."

"I'm just very tired, so tired..." Su Yang said hoarsely, "I want to go out of the palace, I want to see the market, I want to see what the bustling market the second prince said is like... I want... I want to Dancing a sword in the snow, wanting to go boating on the lake... I thought too much, but I couldn't do any of it. Is it true that in this life, the more you want something, the less you get?"