8.9 - Su Yang: Revealing secrets always comes unexpectedly

Su Yang was raised by his master, who also taught him Feng Shui mysticism. He lived in Qingling Mountain since he was a child. Before he came down from the mountain, he lived a life that was considered isolated from the world.

Returning to this familiar place again, Su Yang was filled with emotion.

"Senior brother, Master will be very happy to see you. Master has been talking about you before I went down the mountain." Gu Xiaoqi was holding a bunch of things in his hand and said, "Senior brother, why did you go down the mountain at that time? "

"Because of some personal matters." Su Yang said, "Let's go first. I'll take you with me. It won't be convenient to walk at night."

A few people finally reached the mountain and found a place. It looked like a small farmyard, with some vegetables and herbs growing outside.

"Master!" As soon as Gu Xiaoqi entered the courtyard, he happily ran towards the small courtyard and shouted loudly, "Master, senior brother, I, and Mr. Shen are all here!"

There was no one in the yard. Su Yang suddenly heard movement behind him. He turned around and saw an old man walking over, waving a cattail leaf fan, and said, "I did the math, you guys should have come back and went down the mountain specifically." Bought some food."

The old man was still holding food in his hand. Shen Yuanzhou was a little surprised to see him like this. He originally thought that he could cultivate a person like Su Yang, who was like a breeze and a bright moon. He should be a master of immortal style, but he didn't expect to be the same as an ordinary old man. There is no difference.

"Master." Su Yang said.

"It's good to come back, it's good to come back." The old man patted Su Yang's arm and said, "I know what you want to ask, and I will talk to you after the meal."

The meal was very peaceful. Gu Xiaoqi was the only one chattering busy. The old man's eyes lingered on Shen Yuanzhou and Su Yang for a while, and then he said, "You guys... ugh."

The old man didn't say much, and the two of them didn't ask any more questions.

After finishing the meal, the old man called Su Yang to the backyard. He said, "You liked to make trouble here when you were a child. You even pulled out so many of my herbs."

"Master, I..." Su Yang looked at the old man and asked, "Am I already dead?"

The cattail leaf fan in the old man's hand almost fell to the ground. After being silent for a moment, he looked deeply at Su Yang and said, "Why do you say that?"

"Copper coins will stand up when they meet ghosts, but I'm sure there are no ghosts around me anymore, not to mention that no ghosts can come in here, but just now..." Su Yang opened his hand, and the copper coins in his palm stood up. , he said, "He is still standing upright, so...it can only be me."

The old man was silent. He sighed and said, "It's all fate."

"It turns out that's really the case." Su Yang laughed. He looked at the copper plate in the palm of his hand and said, "It turns out that this is how life is exchanged."

"Xiao Qi was a dystocia. He was born weak and almost couldn't survive. I reluctantly saved his life until he was twenty-five years old. You, like Xiao Qi, both have a Yin constitution. No one else can survive except you. I can't save Xiao Qi." The old man said, "Do you regret it?"

"No." Su Yang said, "It's not that I know nothing about life-changing. When I first did it, I knew that I would face divine punishment... Master has been kind to me in raising me. If it weren't for Master, I should He died a long time ago...Give this life back to Master."