Real World 4: Su Yang: Can't escape

No matter how unwilling Su Yang was, time did not wait for him. It was windy and rainy at night, and lightning split the night sky. Gu Jin leaned against the window, his face a little pale. There was a will in front of him, and the wine bottle was poured out. On the side, he just sat quietly, not even raising his head as the big trees outside were blown by the wind.

He sat like this until dawn. When the lawyer came, he picked up the pen next to him and signed his name on the will.

"It's the third day." Gu Jin stood up and the lawyer stood behind him. He waved casually and said, "You can go out."

"Okay, Mr. Gu," the lawyer said respectfully.

After the lawyer left, Gu Jin walked around the wine bottle and walked barefoot to the balcony. The ground was a little cold, but he didn't care. He just walked aside with a smile in his eyes and whispered, "Brother, your wish will come true soon." I must be happy for the rest of my life."

Su Yang didn't know what Gu Jin was doing. He sat on the sofa and stayed up all night. His eyes were bloodshot, but he didn't dare to just sleep. He didn't know what would happen today, or even his death. In what form will the node appear?

He even went on a mission some time ago. He really wanted to live, but he was even more unwilling to lose Gu Jin.

[888: Host, not everything has a chance to regret, and people can't always get everything. 】

[Su Yang: I thought the last thing I regretted was provoking Bai Min. The luckiest thing was having the chance to be reborn. But now I know that the feeling more terrifying than death is loss. 】

Unfortunately, he understood this truth too late.

The closer he got to the point of death, the more frightened he became. It was like an invisible rope was wrapped around his neck, making it almost impossible for him to breathe. Su Yang's hand holding the water glass trembled slightly, and the hot water splashed on him. The back of his hand immediately turned red, but he didn't feel much pain.

When the phone rang, he realized that it was Qin Qianqian's call. Su Yang now had some subtle feelings for the Qin brothers and sisters. He hesitated before answering. Qin Qianqian's sweet voice came from the phone, saying. , "Young Master Su, my brother is having a birthday party today at Chaoyuan Building. When will you come over?"

Su Yang paused. In the past, every year when Qin Ran celebrated his birthday, he would make arrangements, down to the smallest detail, and give carefully prepared gifts, but this year, he forgot...

"I have something to do today, so I won't go." Su Yang's voice was hoarse as he said, "Tell your brother for me and wish him a happy birthday."

"Ah? Mr. Su, are you really not coming? You come every year for your birthday. This time my brother has big news to announce. If you are not here, he will definitely be disappointed." Qin Qianqian said with a smile.

"Well, I won't go." Su Yang closed his eyes, opened them again, and said, "That's it, I'll hang up first."

"Hey..." Before Qin Qianqian finished speaking, Su Yang heard Qin Ran's voice coming from the opposite side. He seemed a little puzzled and asked, "Young Master Su, do you have something to do today?"

"Qin Ran? Happy birthday to you. I have something going on here and I can't get over it." Su Yang said.

"That's it..." Qin Ran was not good at words. He paused for a long time, and when Su Yang didn't say anything, he said, "I originally wanted to announce it at the birthday party, but since you won't come, I'll tell you in advance. ...Master Su, Jianing and I are getting engaged."