5.4 - Su Yang: Are you surprised that I am still alive?

Shen Yi wanted to continue to persuade Su Yang, but seeing that his expression was dull, he couldn't continue and said, "Now people in the circle are discussing you with pity."

"Three years ago, I heard this sentence countless times." Su Yang said while rubbing the golden retriever's head, "If Qu Qing wants to find someone to teach him, it is better to find someone in the current e-sports team. , it must be much better than me who retired."

"Do you think you haven't looked for it?" Shen Yi sighed and said, "But these new people can't compare with you."

Speaking of this, Shen Yi felt very sorry. He looked at Su Yang's legs and asked, "Have you felt better recently?"

"Same as before." Su Yang laughed and said, "You can go back later, we have to train in the evening."

Shen Yi sighed and said, "Okay, then you should be careful alone..." After saying that, he stood up and prepared to take Junjun back, but this big golden retriever kept hanging around Su Yang and refused to He left, this time biting Su Yang's clothes without letting go, his tail kept wagging, and he looked at Su Yang expectantly.

"How about you come back to the training base with me? I haven't been back for a long time. They miss you very much. The new group of youth trainees have always wanted to see what you look like." Shen Yi said.

"Look at me?" Su Yang was silent for a moment, then he said, "What's so good about me?"

When he was in the e-sports team, he would sometimes show his face during live broadcasts because he signed a contract with a live broadcast platform. However, since retiring from a car accident, although he is now a game anchor and is still called Su Yang, he has never shown his face again.

Some of his old fans sometimes speculated whether he was Yang Shen, but after the car accident, Su Yang's wrist sensitivity dropped significantly. After watching the live broadcast several times, the old fans gave up this guess.

How could the Yang Shen in their hearts be this rookie?

Su Yang also knew very well what they were thinking, so he never announced to the public that he was TGH's Su Yang.

This big golden retriever kept pestering Su Yang, and despite Shen Yi's hard and soft tactics, it didn't even look at Shen Yi. It just kept rubbing against Su Yang, leaving Su Yang with no choice but to sigh, "You're so naughty. How are you going to be in the team?"

"Actually, Junjun has always been very good in the team. It's probably because I haven't seen you for a long time. I miss you so much, right?" Shen Yi came over and touched the big golden retriever's head, and said, "Let's go back and have a look together. "

Su Yang hesitated for a moment. It wasn't that he felt inferior, but he just felt that the people who had always called him "Yang Shen" would be disappointed if he looked like this, right?

"Everyone in the circle knew that you had a car accident back then. In fact, people have been asking me how you are doing now. It's just that you didn't announce the information yourself, so it's hard for me to announce it on your behalf." After Shen Yi paused, he said, "By the way, let's go back and play two games in private. I haven't tried teaming up with you for a long time."

"You couldn't defeat me before, but now you're waiting for an opportunity to take revenge?" Su Yang couldn't help but sneered, with a smile in his eyes, and he had the same flamboyant look from three years ago.

That's right, he was only seventeen years old when he got into the car accident. Three years later, he was still only twenty years old, not even his twentieth birthday yet.