5.8 - Su Yang: This is an honor and a medal

"What's wrong?" Zhou Yunchen came over. Seeing that something was not right between Su Yang and Qu Qing, he asked, "You two...what's wrong?"

"It's okay." Su Yang did not tell Zhou Yunchen what Qu Qing said. He said, "I'll give you this thing, and it won't matter in the future. I have inconvenient legs and feet, so I can't give it to you two. Goodbye."

Su Yang handed the bank card to Zhou Yunchen. After Zhou Yunchen confiscated it, he put it on the ground and said, "A penny is useless. The original amount will be returned. The password is the six digits at the end of the bank card."

Zhou Yunchen said, "Wait a minute, what do you mean?"

"Thanks to Mr. Zhou for looking up, I haven't performed well during this period. My strength will probably be the same in the future. I can't lead Mr. Zhou to score points. I am a technical anchor. Leading people to score points is my side job. Now that I can't do this side job, I will naturally return the original money." After Su Yang paused, he said, "Goodbye."

After saying that, Su Yang went directly upstairs and did not look back despite Zhou Yunchen calling him several times.

Zhou Yunchen wanted to follow him, but when he saw Qu Qing beside him, he remembered Su Yang's temper, so he stood there. He squatted down and picked up the card, which was a very ordinary Industrial and Commercial Bank of China savings card. That's all.

"What does he want to do?" Qu Qing frowned and said, "I just told him that not only is he unwilling, but he also wants to make money by raising his head..."

"Yang Shen..." Zhou Yunchen paused and asked doubtfully, "Isn't it him in the first place?"

"It's different." Qu Qing retorted. He looked ferocious for a moment and said, "It's different. Yang Shen can't be a small game anchor. He can't be so poor. He can't lose so many games in a row. His skills So bad..."

Zhou Yunchen thought for a while and said truthfully, "His skills are not bad because he wants to help me score points."

"If it's Yangshen, even if you are a personal computer, it can take you to the first place." Qu Qing's tone was full of admiration and unwillingness, he said, "Yangshen can never be him, let alone him ."

"Can you please calm down?" Zhou Yunchen frowned and said, "Yesterday at the training base, Shen Yi and others admitted that he is Su Yang, the Yang Shen you call... Qu Qing, What's going on with you? Who are you looking for?"

"You don't understand at all!" Qu Qing's eyes were red and bloodshot. He stared at the direction Su Yang left and said, "You have no idea how much I like Yang Shen. He is my belief and my most important person." What I like and admire the most is that he is a miracle in the e-sports circle at the age of seventeen... How could he be a small anchor? He is a person who wants to reach the top of the e-sports circle."

"Can you be more sensible?" This is not the first time Zhou Yunchen has seen Qu Qing like this. Three years ago, Qu Qing got into the e-sports circle and stared at one person's games every day. Only now did he know that this person It turned out to be Su Yang.

"You don't understand, I can't reason." Qu Qing took a deep breath and spread his hands, "I have been watching his games three years ago, no, four years ago. Every game, I even helped him review every detail. I sorted out every small detail mistake with great care, and then sent it to his email... I don't even know if he saw the hard work I put into sorting it out. But I am willing. This is the Yang Shen, the Yang Shen in my heart. I spent so much energy and finally saw him reaching the top. I finally managed to get a little distance from him, but in the end he became What...you tell me, he is a small game anchor? Do you know the feeling of falling from heaven to hell? Do you know the feeling of faith collapsing in an instant? "