7.3 - Su Yang: This is probably fate

Bai Min has been recuperating in his room since he was injured that day. Many people went to visit him. Some good people paid special attention to Su Yang's attitude and saw him packing his things without saying a word. Shi Shi was a little confused, "What is he going to do? Does he still want to go out?"

"Who knows? How many times has he been a demon?" Someone said disdainfully, "Brother Du has raised him for so many years, and everyone would feel a little ashamed, but this... I really don't know that he has No shame."

Su Yang was also a person with powers. He heard these words very clearly, but he continued to do what he was doing as if he didn't hear anything. He sorted out his clothes and some medical supplies and put them in the suitcase. , he didn't have many things, and they were all contained in a small box.

When he was going downstairs, he happened to bump into Shen Du coming in from outside. Shen Du was stunned and asked, "What are you going to do?"

"Let's find another place to live." Su Yang paused and said, "Thank you for taking care of me for two years."

"It's not safe outside, you... can't go outside. Besides, all the supplies now are to kill zombies and rely on the mysterious crystals in the zombies' brains to redeem them. You don't have these things now, so you can even buy food." No." Shen Du looked at the man in front of him intently and said, "I don't know what you are making a fuss about, but I remind you that the outside is no longer suitable for ordinary people to live."

"I'm not the only ordinary person in the base." Su Yang laughed and said, "I think... I'm not at the point where I'm going to starve myself to death, so I don't have to worry about it."

Su Yang took the suitcase and was about to go around Shen Du, but he reached out to stop him. He said, "What's wrong with you? If you have anything to say, just say it."

Until now, Shen Du still felt that Su Yang was making trouble unreasonably.

"Zhang Yi is right. You have raised me for two years. You are no longer the same as before. If I am by your side, I will only drag you down. So I choose to quit. This is clear enough. "?" Su Yang looked at Shen Du. There was a smile on his lips, but there was no smile in his eyes, and he said, "I took away the clothes, five rolls of bandages and a bottle of disinfectant for the medical supplies. , two bags of gauze, and a box of anti-inflammatory drugs. For food, we took away ten bags of bread, five bags of potato chips... nothing else was touched."

"I'm not referring to this matter." Shen Du reacted and immediately explained, "I'm not referring to what you took away. I'm saying... you don't have the ability to protect yourself now. As for other people's words, you can ignore them. past."

"It's boring to say this, Shen Du. When I was with you, you didn't want me to bother you. Now that I'm gone, why are you still stopping me? Why bother..." Su Yang laughed, with a hint of laughter in his eyes. With a bit of sarcasm, he said, "You don't have to carry that incident two years ago all the time. That incident has nothing to do with you, so I am unlucky."

Shen Du froze on the spot, watching Su Yang walk past him, and said, "If you walk out of here today, it will be difficult to come back in the future."

Su Yang heard what he said, but ignored him and left directly.

The safe zone was originally built using former urban buildings. Since the end of the world, housing prices have plummeted. Nowadays, houses can be seen everywhere, and they have long been worthless.

Maybe there are not many houses in this city.

Su Yang chose the place where he used to live, which was a small villa near the school. He lived here before the end of the world.