2.16 - Su Yang: Toolman is really easy to use

Su Yang has known since he was a child that he was an adopted child of the Su family and an only child. It is precisely because of this that no matter what he does, it is difficult to get recognition. Growing up, he has heard countless satires and criticisms, and the quarrels between his parents. It always burns to him.

"You have chosen a good boy. Look at what he has done. He can't do anything!"

"Shameful, how can you say that he is my son, Su Chengming!"

"I don't have this kind of son! If I had known, I shouldn't have adopted you."

...

"Get him out of here, you useless thing!"

Su Yang recalled the childhood scenes. Those voices seemed to be echoing in his ears. He could almost feel the anger and disgust of the speaker. Su Yang's hands trembled slightly. He stood there and took a deep breath. Suppressing the panic in my heart, I walked towards House No. 4 step by step.

The medicine he carried was placed in the house. The more he walked, the more he staggered. He even became a little unsteady. Some blurry shadows gradually appeared in front of his eyes. The glass hit the ground with a loud "bang" sound. It seemed to hit him in the heart, making his eyes go black.

"Ugh!" He finally couldn't help but hold on to the wall and retched. Since he hadn't eaten anything, he couldn't vomit anything out. His stomach acid surged and stung a little. Su Yang's face turned pale. He leaned against the wall and prepared to open the door. After going in, his hand just touched the door when he heard a familiar voice coming from the wall not far away. He heard Lin Mingqing say, "Mu Cheng, you obviously still like me, why do you pretend that you don't care about me?" ?If you don't care about me, why do you keep looking at me?"

Su Yang closed his eyes slightly and stood still.

"Yes, I still like you, but so what? Su Yang and I are together, and sooner or later one day... I will forget you." Mu Cheng's voice was as low and pleasant as ever, but it fell on Su Yang's ears , but it was so ironic that the noisy chirping of birds around him seemed to have disappeared instantly, and only Mu Cheng's voice sounded in his ears, word for word, extremely clear.

When Mu Cheng and Lin Mingqing walked out from behind the wall, they saw Su Yang leaning against the door. Mu Cheng's footsteps stopped in place. He raised his eyes and looked at Su Yang. Neither of them spoke.

Lin Mingqing glanced at the two of them and said with an embarrassed look, "Sorry, Su Yang... I just went out with Mu Cheng to catch up on old times. After all, we were together before, and I have a new agent now, so there are some things We can only find Mu Cheng."

"Did you turn off the camera?" Su Yang asked, his voice was steady, his eyes were always on Mu Cheng, and he never even glanced at Lin Mingqing from the corner of his eye, but these words were indeed addressed to Lin Mingqing.

Lin Mingqing was stunned for a moment, and then said, "Shut it down. After all, between Mu Cheng and me... if it's not shut down, there will definitely be scandals spread again."

"That's not the point. Brother Qing, let me remind you. I just met Wang Qunze. He said that he had something to do with you, but he couldn't find you... Well, it seems to be something in the company. I'm just reminding you. "Su Yang laughed, and then said, "He seems a little impatient."

Su Yang knew Wang Qunze's temper, and so did Lin Mingqing. Lin Mingqing's expression suddenly changed, and Mu Cheng lowered his eyes and said, "Go back."

"Okay, then I'll go back first." After Lin Mingqing left, Mu Cheng walked to Su Yang's side and said, "Have you been here to listen?"

Su Yang raised his eyes to look at her, but the darkness in front of him made it difficult to see Mu Cheng's face. He immediately held the door and lowered his head slowly. Mu Cheng saw that something was not right with him and reached out to hold his hand. Only then did he realize that Su Yang had been shaking slightly.