4.13 - Lin Xinyue: I lost, I lost Brother Yang

When Su Yang woke up again, he was wearing an oxygen mask. He was breathing hard. There were some white halos in front of his eyes. It took a while for these halos to disappear, and he was finally able to see clearly.

The doctor seemed to be examining him. The feeling of the needle piercing his skin made him feel familiar and numb.

"The patient's condition is already very serious, not only due to heart disease, but also from other mental illnesses. My suggestion is to have surgery as soon as possible... But given the patient's current condition, I'm afraid it's not suitable." The doctor was silent for a moment. Later, he still sighed and said, "What a pity, so young."

[Su Yang: This is probably the thing you're most afraid of hearing when you see a doctor, right? 】

[888: It's okay, you've heard it in every world. 】

He Han was the same as before. Every time he got sick, he would stay by his side. Su Yang subconsciously turned to look at He Han, as if he wanted to speak. After the doctor noticed it, he said, "Please stay with me more."

Wearing an oxygen mask didn't feel good, and there was a bit of bone-chilling pain in his back. For a moment, he couldn't tell whether his back hurt more or his heart hurt more.

"When you fell, your back hit the rocks. Although the injury was not serious, you have been unable to move recently. You should have a good rest." He Han was silent for a while, and he said, "Don't read the messages recently. Come on, have a good rest and don't think about other things."

Su Yang is so smart. He knows He Han so well, how could he not know that He Han's dodgey eyes must be hiding something.

It's just that He Han underestimated him too much. He smiled and said, "Am I on the hot search again, or am I being hidden by the company? Or is it both?"

"I will handle this matter, you don't have to worry." He Han paused and suddenly asked, "I want to ask you a few things."

"No need to ask." Su Yang raised his hand to take away the breathing mask from his face, looked at He Han with a pale face, smiled lowly, and said, "If you are referring to the revelations on the Internet, then I can tell you , yes, those are all true."

"..." He Han's face stiffened slightly, and he asked, "Do you know what is said on the Internet?"

"You can guess, it's just the things in the past." Su Yang closed his eyes, then opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, he said, "Is there anything else that can be revealed? It's about my Best Actor Award. Did he get it through unfair means, or did I step on someone to get the role in a film or television drama? Or maybe I let someone out of the news that ruined his reputation?"

"..." He Han looked at Su Yang with complicated eyes and said, "Are these true?"

"I said it was fake, do you believe it?" Su Yang looked at He Han.

He Han was silent for a moment and did not answer. If it was before, he would definitely say "I don't believe it" directly, but now, he hesitated, and the two of them just looked at each other. Finally, Su Yang chuckled like a self-mockery and said , "It's a pity, these are all true, I did do these things."

"Why?" He Han took a deep breath and said, "You know these things and shouldn't do them."

"There are too many things that I shouldn't do, but... I can't help it. I have never really provoked anyone, but there are always people who bump into my hands. I can endure it better than them, and I am smarter than them. That's why they folded, and I can take over..." Su Yang's eyes were full of teasing and ambition, but in the end, he sneered, "On the African savannah, hyenas never dare to fight with lions. Next to the dead lion, he showed off his power and took two bites... I am a lion and they are hyenas. A lion will always be a lion. Even if he is going to die, he will take them away."