Prologue: Restarts

1 -  restarts again
888: I'm going to make you miserable. You use fake plasma. Can you be more dedicated?

..__..__..___..__..___..

"Are you sure you want a divorce?"

Su Yang looked at the divorce agreement in front of him, and suddenly felt that the stone that was weighing on his heart was gone, and there was an emptiness in his heart.

Chu Yaoyang straightened his clothes and avoided Su Yang's gaze. He said, "I told you at the beginning that you are just a substitute. It is you who insists on fawning over you. Since you are a substitute, you should do it well. The duty of a substitute."

"So now that the real owner is back, it's time for me, the substitute, to abdicate, right?" Su Yang sneered, and he laughed at himself, "As a sensible substitute, I should sign the divorce agreement now, take the money and leave. People will disappear in front of you from now on, right?"

It was gloomy outside, with dark clouds rolling in, and a heavy rain was about to come.

"Yes." Chu Yaoyang's eyes were slightly cold and he repeated, "Sign, don't delay any more."

"Three years..." Su Yang took a deep breath and said helplessly, "Countless times, I thought I would give up on you, but in the end I couldn't. But this time...it seems like it's not my turn to make the decision. "

He picked up the pen and signed his name under the agreement. He was trembling slightly when he put down the pen. His hands were shaking. He tried to cap the pen several times but failed to do so. He held the pen in his hand as if he was holding it. Self-esteem in jeopardy.

He had always known that Chu Yaoyang had Bai Yueguang's first love in his heart, but he overestimated his abilities and thought that he could get a little love from Chu Yaoyang through time. But it turns out... love has nothing to do with time.

For three years, he almost humbled himself to the dust, obeying Chu Yaoyang in everything without complaining. He put down his great career and locked himself in this room all day long, taking care of Chu Yaoyang's favorite flowers.

But later he realized that Chu Yaoyang never liked to talk, but his first love loved flowers very much.

"It's been three years. When we first got together, I once dreamed that one day you would truly fall in love with me. I had countless dreams, but they said that dreams and reality are opposite." Su Yang stood up and walked over. Beside Chu Yaoyang, he raised his eyes and looked at the man he had loved for three years, and smiled, "If one day you can dream of me, it means that I have completely forgotten you, and I will return all the memories to you. you."

"Are you done?" Chu Yaoyang lowered his eyes and glanced at Su Yang's hand hidden behind his back, and asked, "What's wrong with your hand?"

Only then did he remember the right hand that Su Yang had used to sign. From the moment he entered the room to now, he had not seen Su Yang take out his left hand, as if he was deliberately covering it up.

"It's okay." Su Yang was silent for a moment, then immediately packed up the things on the table and said, "The agreement is signed, and I shouldn't stay here...I'll move my seat right now."

"Where are you going?" Chu Yaoyang suddenly asked.

"Stay in a hotel and rent a house tomorrow." Su Yang took a deep breath. Even though he tried to control his tone, he still couldn't help but tremble a little. After he said it, he stopped talking.

"Don't leave tonight, it's too late, and it's raining outside..." Before Chu Yaoyang could finish speaking, Su Yang interrupted him. He coughed twice, trying to make his voice normal, and laughed. He said, "It's okay. When that person comes back later and sees me here... I guess he won't be uncomfortable. Since we are divorced, there is no reason to still live together."