8.4 - Su Yang: Why do I feel something is wrong?

When the door was opened, Su Yang immediately opened his eyes and felt something was wrong downstairs. He stood up, took his coat and put it on and walked out. When he saw Shen Yuanzhou coming in, he paused and said, "So it's... you."

"You haven't rested yet?" Shen Yuanzhou looked up at Su Yang and said, "I heard..."

"Gu Xiaoqi is in the room on the right... By the way, when you came in, did you feel anything was wrong?" Su Yang asked.

"No... I just saw the talisman on the door. Is there anything else?" A few years ago, Shen Yuanzhou didn't believe that there were ghosts and gods in this world, but now he did.

"There is a fierce ghost outside. Generally speaking, it will not come in, but if you open the door and come in, you may also bring it in with you." Su Yang seemed to be a little sleepy, and he said, "It's unlikely, no need to Too worried."

After saying that, Su Yang turned around and went back to the room to rest without even looking at Shen Yuanzhou.

Gu Xiaoqi was tossing and turning in bed at night, unable to fall asleep. He felt a little uncomfortable with the bed. After tossing and tossing until midnight, he collapsed on the bed with his hand resting outside. Suddenly he felt that he touched something cold. This thing was very cold. Strangely, the chill slowly wrapped around Gu Xiaoqi's wrist like a tangible thing.

A bolt of lightning struck, and a black figure stood beside the bed. It was wearing a hat, and the brim of the hat covered its ferocious gaze. It stared at the person on the bed.

"Just stop it when you're ready." A voice suddenly sounded. The devil was startled and turned to look at the door. He saw that Su Yang had opened the door and walked in. The corners of his lips were slightly raised and he said, "I'll let you have one before." It seems that you don't cherish the chance of survival."

The ghost's voice was hoarse and a little sharp. It sounded like two people talking. It said, "I'm not here to find you."

When Su Yang heard this, he couldn't help but laugh. He said, "You come to my house to kill people, and I will be responsible for anything that happens. How is this different from causing trouble for me? The police can't arrest you, but they can arrest me. "

The ghost didn't seem to expect Su Yang to be so difficult to deal with. He said, "Don't meddle in other people's business."

Su Yang stretched out his hand and the copper coin stood up. He sighed and said, "Are you a newly deceased ghost? Otherwise, how could everyone in this area not know that this is a forbidden area? Anyone who doesn't want to die will stay away from here. Point, I didn't expect you to fall into the trap yourself."

The fierce ghost stared at Su Yang for a moment, as if he was a little confused, and his eyes fell on the upright copper coin. After a while, a woman's voice came out of his mouth and he said, "His soul is too delicious, please retreat." How about taking one step and eating just one of his souls?"

Su Yang's eyes dimmed, and he smiled, "Okay."

He put away the copper plate in his hand and stood aside. The evil ghost approached Gu Xiaoqi. The evil ghost seemed to be bending down to eat Gu Xiaoqi's soul, but suddenly turned around and attacked Su Yang. He said something like "Woman, Man..." There is a baby's wild laughter, which makes the listener's head swell.

"Boring." But before the ghost got close to Su Yang, he was fixed in place by a talisman. He looked at the talisman on his body in horror, howling and yelling loudly, "Why! Why should you help these people!"

"...Baby?" Su Yang frowned suddenly as if he had detected something. His eyes fell on this person, and finally stopped on his belly. The belly was bulging as if pregnant. He said, "One body and three souls?"