7.6 - Su Yang: Exposed, it turns out that's the case

Shen Du's hands were covered with Su Yang's blood, and his palms were sticky and warm. Seeing that Su Yang's breath was getting weaker, he frowned and said, "Stop talking..."

Su Yang slowly closed his eyes. The excessive bleeding made his whole body feel cold, and he felt helpless, as if he was lying on the water, slowly being swallowed by the water, and slowly suffocating.

Bai Min saw Su Yang when he came. He was stunned for a moment, and then asked, "What's wrong with Mr. Su?"

"He is injured." Shen Du said, "He needs your healing power. He has lost too much blood. If he continues like this, he may not be able to bear it."

Bai Min's face turned slightly pale. He immediately stepped forward and checked Su Yang's wounds. He couldn't help but gasped and said, "This doesn't look like a knife wound."

"It should have been injured by the zombie tiger's claws." Zhang Yi, who had been standing nearby, said, "This time it is a seventh-level zombie tiger. If Master Su hadn't come to the rescue, our team might not have been able to come back. ."

"Level 7?" Bai Min said in surprise while using healing powers to heal Su Yang's injuries, "How is that possible? He obviously has no powers anymore."

Zhang Yi quickly assured, "It's true, I can't lie... It's really a level seven zombie tiger. Mr. Su also has wind powers, and it's very powerful."

Doubts flashed across Bai Min's eyes. He turned to look at Shen Du and asked, "Does he really have superpowers?"

Shen Du responded and said, "Yeah."

Su Yang's wound was deep and long. Fortunately, Bai Min's superpower level was not weak, so he managed to heal the wound. However, Su Yang's face was still frighteningly pale after losing too much blood. His breathing was very weak, and his lips were bloodless.

"The trauma has barely healed." Bai Min looked a little ugly. He held on to the chair beside him and steadied his body and said, "But the blood loss was too much, and I don't know if the internal organs were injured... The attack of the seventh-level zombies, I'm afraid there's nothing to cure."

Shen Du was silent for a moment and said, "I understand, you go and rest, your own injury is not healed yet."

Zhang Yi originally planned to watch from the side, but seeing that Shen Du was in a bad mood, he didn't dare to stay. Bai Min looked at Shen Du and asked, "Aren't you... curious? I remember someone in the team said, In order to save you two years ago, Young Master Su overused his powers and was seriously injured and lost his powers. But now... being able to kill a level 7 zombie tiger proves that Young Master Su is also a level 7 wind power user, right?"

What Bai Min said made sense, and Shen Du might not understand what he said.

*

Su Yang felt that he had had a long dream. In the dream, everything was almost the same as in real life, but he could always see a figure. He seemed to know who this person was, but he seemed to have no idea about this person. Not very impressive.

He remembered that he was standing in a mourning hall. He didn't know whose mourning hall it was. He just felt that the atmosphere in this mourning hall was a little different. Many people were wearing white hats, and their eyes fell on the face of a young man standing in the middle. On the body.

This young man was wearing black clothes. He looked about sixteen or seventeen years old and had a slender figure. He didn't seem to care about the looks of these people, and he knelt down and knelt down in front of the two bottles of memorial tablets.

"Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu passed away, leaving only Young Master Gu. The Gu family is finished."

"Isn't that true? I heard that when the young master of the Gu family was not even one month old, his parents died in a kidnapping case. He was raised by Mr. and Mrs. Gu. Who would have thought that this old man and his wife would die? Due to the car accident, alas, the young master is not yet an adult, so the Gu family may only go downhill in the future."