5.21 - Su Yang: Isn't it too unexpected?

Su Yang tried his best, and even took Zhou Yunchen to score points every day when he was free, but the strange thing was that he could not refresh Zhou Yunchen's love value no matter what, which made him very confused.

[Su Yang: Is the score-boosting mechanism of your system broken again? 】

[888: ...No. 】

Since 888 answered like this, Su Yang had no choice but to say, "It's impossible not to rise at all. What's going on?"

In the end, he could only attribute it to the fact that Zhou Yunchen was not around, and the use of brushing love points through the Internet was not obvious.

After Zhou Yunchen quickly handled the affairs of the out-of-town company, he rushed back overnight. He promised Su Yang to rush back before his operation. What he was even more anxious about was that he was afraid that the plot would be irresistible and would appear during the operation. problem, so he had to try his best to ensure the safety of the operation.

When Zhou Yunchen was passing by the roadside, he saw someone selling roses on the side of the road. He suddenly remembered that on May 20, he also bought a bouquet of roses for Su Yang, but he didn't see it afterwards. Zhou Yunchen thought about it and decided He parked the car aside, took all the roses from the old lady, and put them in the back seat of the car.

Grandma's roses are not as delicately packaged as those in the flower shop, but they look very beautiful, with a little water droplets on them.

The car was driving on the road, and the sun outside had just risen. From here, Zhou Yunchen could see the community where Su Yang was located. He remembered that Su Yang would come from the community every morning. Through this road, he could reach Went for a walk in the park opposite.

Zhou Yunchen looked at the time. According to this time, Su Yang should be coming soon. If he drives over from here, he should be able to meet him, right? Would he feel better if he was given a bouquet of roses?

Zhou Yunchen was thinking, and when he saw the green light in front of him, he stepped on the accelerator and passed. But at this moment, a small ball rushed out of the intersection, and a child chased after the small ball. Zhou Yunchen's face suddenly changed, and he suddenly He stepped on the brakes and the ball continued to roll forward. The parents behind him kept screaming. The car on the opposite road was going too fast. In order not to hit the child, he had to turn the steering wheel sideways.

Zhou Yunchen suddenly turned his head and looked over.

He saw Su Yang.

Su Yang was sitting quietly in a wheelchair waiting for the traffic light.

The car on the other side hit him.

He was hit.

Everything seemed to be a slow process, from the time the car lost control and rushed towards Su Yang, to when he was hit and fell heavily to the ground, and the cars behind him were constantly chasing him.

It looked like something out of a movie, but Zhou Yunchen felt like his blood was running cold through his body.

His whole body seemed to be frozen, and then he reacted immediately, opened the driver's seat with trembling hands, and rushed to the intersection on the opposite side. Many people were already calling 120, and others were watching.

Zhou Yunchen rushed away from the crowd with almost staggering steps. He saw Su Yang lying on the ground, blood flowing out from under his body, and it continued to expand, and the blood meandered along the road to the side.

"No..." Zhou Yunchen's throat seemed to be stuck, and he could hardly speak. His hands were trembling and he wanted to pick up Su Yang, but he didn't know where he was injured, and he didn't dare to move him at all. Su Yang seemed to see him. He was in Su Yang's eyes. He also saw Su Yang open his mouth, but no sound came out. Blood suddenly poured out crazily from Su Yang's mouth, and his body kept In violent spasms, the pain seemed uncontrollable.