7.4 - Su Yang: My lover is about to die of illness, I have to save him

No one lives in this villa area anymore, and many of the doors are locked. Su Yang doesn't know where the zombie came from last night. Maybe it was outside the city, maybe it was inside the villa area, but looking at it yesterday In Wan's case, it should be just an ordinary low-level zombie.

But even such low-level zombies are not something ordinary people can resist.

He changed into black casual clothes, hesitated again and again, and left the city, but he did not form a team with others. When he left the city, several people looked at him twice and hesitated to speak. Only one person reminded, " It's very dangerous outside the city. If you don't have a superpower to accompany you, you can't go out randomly. The zombies are getting more and more powerful now. Who knows what it will develop into?"

Su Yang nodded and said, "I understand."

"Then why are you going out? Don't want to die?" Su Yang looked handsome and a little thin. He looked at this man helplessly and said, "I can't help it. I don't have anything at home to exchange for medicine. Safe Zone The medicine inside has to be exchanged for black crystals, so I can only try my luck outside to see if I can encounter first-level zombies or miss other teams."

As soon as these words came out, the people next to him fell silent.

Indeed, in the apocalypse, the most difficult thing to survive is not the superpowers, but ordinary people like them. They have to eat or drink, let alone particularly precious medicines. If they are sick, they can only carry them all the time. If you can bear it, you will survive. If you can't, you will die.

Su Yang sighed and said, "My wife is very sick and is about to die. She just needs life-saving medicine."

"This..." the man sympathized, "I'm not telling you, this medicine is probably not available. You should spend more time with your lover in his last moments."

"But I still want to save him..." Su Yang lowered his head and choked slightly, "He is the only one I have. If he dies, I will really have no one to accompany me here."

Having said this, others could only sympathize with him and say, "Hey, do your best... In these last days, human life is the least valuable."

After Su Yang successfully left the city, the corners of his lips were raised slightly. There was no sadness in his eyes. He just looked back at the city wall, raised his eyebrows slightly, and whispered, "My love... you can hold on."

There was a hint of teasing in his tone.

After Su Yang left the city, he went directly into the forest. He did not take the right path. He often met the team of superpowers on the right road. Most of the people in the team of superpowers knew Shen Du, so they naturally knew him. .

He didn't want to be targeted by Shen Du again.

The bushes are naturally much more dangerous than the main road. In the apocalypse, not only are people acting strangely, but even the plants are acting strangely. These plants grow extremely densely. If there are zombies in there, it will be difficult to detect them for a while.

There is a layer of faint, invisible wind around Su Yang. If Su Yang is willing, this layer of breeze can instantly turn into a wind blade to harvest the lives of others.

Suddenly, Su Yang stopped. He stood there and found a team of superpowers resting not far ahead. He took a closer look and realized that this was Shen Du's team, but Shen Du was not among them. It seemed that Zhang Yi was leading the team.

This dark-faced young man sat on a stone and drank water carefully. Water resources were very scarce in the apocalypse, and even they did not dare to use them indiscriminately.