1.9 - 888: The host starts to behave differently again

Su Yang and Jiang Fei arrived at the villa of Chen Mingyang's family one after another. Chen Mingyang was also an out-and-out rich second generation. As he said, he and Su Yang were fair-weather friends.

But since he was going to hold a birthday party and informed Su Yang, there was no reason for Su Yang and Jiang Fei not to come. After all, there was no need to look down and see each other, so there was no need to be too stiff.

Su Yang had just parked the car when he saw Jiang Fei's car in the rearview mirror. He said hello and said with a smile, "I just said it was stuck on the road. How did it come so fast?"

"Don't mention it. I took a shortcut and hit a tree branch on the road. Look at my car body with such a long scratch. It makes me feel bad." Jiang Fei had a pained expression on his face and walked closer to Su Yang and said, "What does it smell like on you? It's a bit familiar."

Jiang Fei sniffed Su Yang like a large dog. When Su Yang looked puzzled, he suddenly realized, "I know what the smell is. It's the sandalwood smell commonly used in Mr. Lu's family. Anyway, my family The old man said that Mr. Lu probably did too many bad things in his previous life, so he started to believe in Buddhism in this life."

Su Yang remembered that Lu Linshen did burn incense often, but the smell was not strong, so he didn't take it to heart.

Others also arrived one after another. Chen Mingyang is a person who likes to show off his cards. Naturally, he invited a lot of people this time, many of whom were familiar with Su Yang, chatting together in twos and threes.

When Chen Mingyang came back, Su Yang happened to see him. He turned around and saw the man and the car driving from the side and crashed into where Su Yang was. The expressions of everyone else on the field changed. Su Yang looked calmly at the sports car rushing towards him.

"Tsk--" There was a loud friction sound between the tires and the ground, and the car stopped in front of Su Yang. Jiang Fei saw it from a short distance away, his face changed greatly, and he hurried over and dragged Su Yang to the On the side, he said, "How's it going? Did you hit anything?"

"No." Su Yang raised his eyelids and looked at the person in the driver's seat through the car glass, and said, "What do you mean, Mr. Chen?"

Many people looked at the two of them and formed a circle around them. Chen Mingyang didn't stay in the car for long before he was pulled out of the car by Jiang Fei. He staggered two steps and almost fell down.

He shook Jiang Fei's hand away and growled, "Let go!"

"Fuck!" Jiang Fei swore directly. Just as he clenched his fist, Su Yang calmly pressed it down. Jiang Fei gritted his teeth and said, "This grandson..."

"Listen to the explanation first." With so many people watching and the surveillance video still there, Jiang Fei had just gotten out of the predicament. Su Yang didn't want to involve Jiang Fei in his own affairs unless necessary.

To him, everything here is just a game, but to these NPCs, it is a lifetime.

Su Yang has always seemed so gentle, yet so rational and terrifying.

Chen Mingyang took a deep breath, smiled, and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Su, the car just lost control. Didn't I scare you?"

"Loss of control, your mother!" Jiang Fei's temper suddenly rose, but he found that he could not lift his arms under Su Yang's suppression. He couldn't help but look at Su Yang in surprise, and saw the young man next to him. He smiled and said, "I see, I have nothing to do... Since there was a misunderstanding, let's forget it. It's just that this out-of-control car, Mr. Chen had better not drive it, lest it crash and kill someone accidentally."