8.3 - Su Yang: I think things are not simple

[888: If you change your fate against the will of God, you are changing Gu Xiaoqi's life. 】

[Su Yang: Yes, Gu Xiaoqi said he was the master's apprentice, but in fact he was the master's son. I was raised by the master since I was a child. After all, I owe a lot. 】

[888: But changing one's destiny against heaven is a serious sin. Anyone in the Feng Shui world can see how many sins you are carrying. 】

[Su Yang: Heinous, full of crimes... If I hadn't occasionally searched the forum myself, I wouldn't have known how many immoral things I had done. 】

888 also found it difficult to understand Su Yang's words. It was clear that there had never been any real evidence to prove that Su Yang was "heinous", but there were always people spreading rumors and using hearsay as evidence.

Then, under the cloak of "justice", he criticized Su Yang. Su Yang still remembered that in the years when he first came out, he was ridiculed everywhere and targeted overtly and covertly, and these people were all so-called " "Justice", but later, Su Yang was angered. He slightly modified his technique, and after randomly teasing a few people, those people did not dare to speak anymore. Seeing Su Yang was like a mouse seeing a cat. , hiding faster than anyone else.

It turns out that sometimes, "fear" is also a good thing, at least it can solve a lot of troubles.

Just like this, Su Yang became even more infamous. However, he already had a bad reputation, so this charge didn't matter.

It's not that he didn't try to explain, but he later saw clearly that these people didn't care whether these rumors were true or false, they just wanted to find someone to suppress them, so as to prove that they were "kind and just".

It's a pity that they accidentally provoked Su Yang. Su Yang didn't care about reputation. Since this was already the case, they had no choice but to turn the things they feared into reality and haunt them.

[888: Someone made a rumor, saying that you took in an evil spirit and used that evil spirit to kill others. He kept insulting you. I thought you were too lazy to care about it, but I didn't expect that you actually took it in. An evil spirit. 】

[Su Yang: Since he wants to contact evil spirits so much, I naturally want to give him one. Counting this, it was five years ago, right? 】

【888: He is crazy. Evil spirits follow him day and night, and he is crazy. 】

The smile on Su Yang's lips lowered slightly and he was silent for a long time.

[Su Yang: He asked for it. 】

*

Su Yang expected that Gu Xiaoqi would come to see Su Yang. He looked at the young man in front of him and said, "You came alone?"

"I... I originally wanted to ask Mr. Shen to send me here, but Mr. Shen said that there was a meeting today, so I came by myself." Gu Xiaoqi looked a little embarrassed, with messy hair and a lot of stains on his body. There was dust, and the skin on his palms was broken. Su Yang took a quick look and guessed something in his mind. He said, "Tangled up again?"

"This...that's not the case. I just met one on the way here, and then it chased me. I was scared, so I ran forward. I didn't notice that there was construction in front of me, and there was a pit, so I fell into it." Gu. Xiao Qi was a little nervous. He stood aside and said, "Su...Brother Su, thank you for saving me."

"Logically, you should call me Senior Brother, but I have been away from the school for a long time. It's up to you whether you call me or not." Su Yang smiled and said, "Sit down."