1.2 - The system prompts that you are no longer the friend of the other party

"Brother, you are back."

Lu Linshen had just arrived home when a timid voice sounded. He looked up and saw Bai Yingying walking down the stairs. She was wearing very thin clothes and coughed from time to time.

Bai Yingying is Lu Linshen's younger sister. She was adopted by Lu Linshen's parents when she was young. There is no blood relationship between the two.

Because Bai Yingying had a weak temperament and poor health since childhood, Lu Linshen doted on her very much, fearing that there was anything wrong with her.

"Why are you wearing so little? What should you do if you catch a cold?" Lu Linshen frowned, and the nanny quickly explained, "Miss said the temperature is getting higher and higher, and wearing too much clothes will make it stuffy."

"Brother, don't blame them. It's all my fault. I felt like I couldn't breathe because I wore too much, so..." Bai Yingying's face turned red when she coughed. She covered her chest and looked very uncomfortable. Lu Lin took a few steps deeper. Then he stepped forward and supported her.

"I'll help you sit down. Has the doctor come to see you?" Lu Linshen helped Bai Yingying to the sofa, poured her a glass of warm water, and said, "When brother is done with his work for a while, I will take you on a trip, okay?"

Bai Yingying held the glass and responded in a low voice. Then as if she remembered something, she hurriedly asked, "Brother, how is Su Yang? Although he had no intention of hurting me, after all, he saved you this time, and ... He still likes you so much... Brother, do you want to go to the hospital to see him? If brother doesn't want to see him, then let the special assistant go."

When Su Yang was mentioned, Lu Linshen's expression darkened slightly, then returned to normal, "Just take good care of yourself and don't worry about him."

"Okay... I listen to my brother." Bai Yingying was about to lean on Lu Linshen's shoulder, but she didn't want Lu Linshen to stand up directly and said, "Let the doctor take a look at you later. You should take good care of your illness..."

Bai Yingying was stunned, her fingers unconsciously clenched her clothes, she glanced at Lu Linshen timidly, and said, "Brother, are you tired of me? My body... is really dragging you down... I feel tired myself... ..."

She lowered her head and sobbed quietly.

Lu Linshen was stunned. He put down the document in his hand, half-crouched in front of Bai Yingying, and said helplessly, "What are you thinking about? You will always be my brother's sister. Why does my brother hate you?"

"Is it just my sister?" Bai Yingying wanted to say more, but the ringtone of her cell phone suddenly came to her mind. Lu Linshen looked at the caller ID and immediately walked aside to answer the call with her cell phone. Bai Yingying almost tore her clothes to pieces, and tears fell from her eyes. On the clothes.

The call was from the special assistant, who reported Su Yang's situation. After listening to it, Lu Linshen said, "Well, although the Su family doesn't want things, they still have to be given. And... find out the kidnapper's matter and solve it as soon as possible. ."

"The case has been reported and the police are investigating." The special assistant replied, "We have also arranged people here. Once there is news, we will notify you immediately."

After hanging up the phone, Lu Linshen turned his head and looked at the sofa, only to find that Bai Yingying had left at some point.

Lu Linshen leaned against the door and found Su Yang's name on his phone. After thinking for a long time, he edited the words "How's it going?" and sent it. However, as soon as the message was sent, he saw a red exclamation mark, prompting the message. Not sent successfully.