5.6 - Su Yang: This is very painful

Qu Qing thought about how he would behave after seeing Su Yang so that Su Yang would agree to teach him. But at this moment, when he really saw Su Yang, his face suddenly turned pale. He involuntarily took a step back and stood there. Behind Zhou Yunchen.

Zhou Yunchen didn't care about this, he just looked at Su Yang and asked, "Didn't you say you would go to bed early today?"

"Didn't you say there was a meeting today?" Su Yang asked.

Both of them were silent for a moment.

Shen Yi, the only one who knew everything, looked at all this and asked in a low voice, "Doesn't he know that you are TGH's Su Yang?"

"He probably doesn't know." Su Yang sighed, "It's too hard for him to play games. It can be seen that he doesn't like playing, but he has to force himself to play. Since he has no interest in games, how can he understand the e-sports industry? What happened? It is estimated that before this, whether he knew TGH was enough."

After saying this, Shen Yi also felt that it made sense.

These few words between the two made their relationship very ambiguous. After Qu Qing's expression changed, he glanced at Zhou Yunchen and asked, "Is this...that game anchor? Su Yang? Yang Shen?"

"If your guess is correct, it should be." Zhou Yunchen seemed to have remembered something. He frowned slightly, glanced at Su Yang and said, "Are you ready to go back now? I'll take you back."

"No, Shen Yi will see me off later." Su Yang smiled slightly and said, "I won't disturb you."

Shen Yi reacted immediately and said, "Yes, I will send Yangyang back later..."

Both Su Yang and Zhou Yunchen, as well as Qu Qing and Shen Yi, all felt very embarrassed.

【888: The horse fell off guard, too fast. 】

[Su Yang: I guess Zhou Yunchen is feeling depressed right now. 】

[888: It has been three years. With his identity, he doesn't know what happened to you. There is only one possibility. He has never seriously understood your past. 】

[Su Yang: In the final analysis, I just don't care. 】

Su Yang has seen through all this a long time ago. He used to wonder why Zhou Yunchen, a big boss, obviously didn't like playing games, but still forced himself to play games. Why bother?

Now he understands.

After several people left here in a hurry, they each went back to their homes. Shen Yi sent Su Yang downstairs and said, "I shouldn't have called you over today. Things are now... a mess."

"It's okay. I didn't intend to hide anything. I just took things as they came." Su Yang laughed. He reached out and rubbed the back of the big golden retriever's head and said, "Let's play games together next time."

"Okay." Shen Yi responded.

After Shen Yi left, Su Yang went home by himself. He looked at the time and saw that it was already eleven o'clock in the evening. According to his usual arrangements, he had already started playing games. Sure enough, as soon as he went online, he saw a group of people. Waiting for him in the live broadcast room, Su Yang opened the game directly after going online, and soon received a suppressed invitation.

Su Yang didn't know why Zhou Yunchen was playing the game at this time, but out of respect for the sponsor, he chose to be sure.

After the two of them arrived in the same team, Su Yang immediately turned off the microphone in the live broadcast room. He said, "You... aren't you going to rest tonight?"