4.6 - Su Yang: Of course I will be sad, but I also feel relieved

Lin Xinyue stayed in the hotel for several days in a row. She said she was recovering from her injuries, but in fact she had been reading the script "Unconsciousness". There were many key points in the script. The agent looked a little anxious and said, "You If you don't want to eat or drink, what are you going to do?"

"I only have this chance. Only by passing this audition can I truly stand with Brother Yang." After reading the script for several days, Lin Xinyue felt a little dizzy. He shook his head and said with a smile, " If you haven't really come into contact with Brother Yang, you don't know the feeling he gives people...it's really hard to refuse."

"Then you have to wake up." The manager was furious and said, "Brother Han, Brother Yang, which one do you think is easy to mess with? You are sandwiched between them, as if you were sandwiched between two mountains. I just saw Xiaobaicai, no, you are more pitiful than Xiaobaicai."

"Brother Yang said that he hoped to see me on the set. I didn't dare to reply to him at that time. I was afraid that I couldn't do it. When I did, I could reply to him." Lin Xinyue flipped through the script and said, He rubbed his fingertips on the script mark, and then said, "So I must get this role."

"Isn't that true? You and Brother Yang only met once, and you fell in like this? What kind of person does it take to make you lose your mind?" The manager suddenly opened the curtains, and the sun shone in Coming in, it was a bit dazzling. Lin Xinyue squinted his eyes. He subconsciously lowered his head to avoid it and said, "Close it."

"Have you not seen the sun in the past few days?" The agent sighed, "Even if you want to play this role, you are a doctor and you are not a patient? Why did you put yourself like this?"

"Because my character is a doctor, he must be exposed to a lot of patients in this area. How will he treat these people? Will he be affected by the patients? What will happen to a person if he is in the dark for a long time? ? Are you disgusted, sympathetic, or loving towards patients?" Lin Xinyue was a little unsure about the psychology of the doctor's character in the script. He frowned, as if he was trapped in this circle.

"If you really don't know, why don't you call Brother Han and ask him? He is a movie king and has become proficient in acting. He will definitely be able to help you." The agent suggested, "Many of your dramas before...were not all Han Did my brother bring you?"

"But this one won't work." Lin Xinyue looked at the script. He exerted a slight force on his hand, and the script was almost crushed in his hands. He took a deep breath and said, "This is... Brother Yang's drama, only Brother Yang, can you give me the answer?"

"I think you are crazy. The news about you and Brother Han is flying all over the world. Do you think Brother Yang can really treat you? What is Brother Yang's reputation and status in the industry? Don't you still know?" The manager obviously doesn't believe it. Regarding Su Yang's character, he said, "Many actors who are related to Brother Han have fallen into Brother Yang's hands. Do you think he will help you? If he doesn't harm you, it will be considered a virtuous person."

Lin Xinyue was not satisfied with what her agent said, but she didn't refute anything.

After the agent went out, he hesitated and called Su Yang. When he was with Su Yang that day, he asked for his contact information, but he didn't expect that it would come in handy now.

The phone rang for a long time but no one answered. Lin Xinyue was silent. After the phone hung up automatically, he stopped calling. He thought that the matter was over, but he didn't expect that his phone rang after a while. He stood up and looked down at the caller ID, but it was Su Yang's call.

"What's wrong?" Su Yang's voice sounded a little tired, but he still said with a smile, "Why are you thinking of calling me?"

"Brother Yang? Are you busy?" The other end of the phone was very quiet, which made people a little uneasy. There was a faint sound of wind. When Su Yang heard this, he smiled and said, "You're not busy. Just tell me."