2.6 - Su Yang: Are both of the current strategy targets believers in Buddhism?

His cell phone suddenly rang, and Mu Cheng's name was displayed on it. Su Yang hesitated for a moment and answered it. Mu Cheng's voice came from the other end of the phone. He said, "Since you are going to star in "Du Yang", I I didn't stop it, but the crew over there said that the male lead hasn't been finalized yet."

Su Yang didn't speak, just hummed in a low voice to indicate that he heard it.

Mu Cheng continued, "There is also a variety show with a theme related to "Du Yang", which is also a metaphysics type. However, in order to pass the review, the title is pseudo-metaphysics, and the subject matter is novel. You can participate in this variety show first, and then use this The broadcast of the variety show will remain popular until the filming of "Du Yang" begins."

It's not unreasonable for Mu Cheng to hold the top spot in the agent circle. In terms of means, the so-called hype created by the agents now is all leftover by him.

Su Yang responded again.

After Mu Cheng was silent for a long time, Su Yang heard someone calling "Mr. Mu", and then Mu Cheng said, "I still have something to do, I will deal with it later... By the way, Su Yang, please check the related information of this variety show Introduce and learn about it in advance."

After hanging up the phone, Su Yang yawned. He lay on the bed and thought about Mu Cheng's experience.

According to the information he found, Mu Cheng was an orphan and had been struggling in the entertainment industry. His first artist was Lin Mingqing. Mu Cheng was a very skilled person. He used various means and resources to bring Lin Mingqing into contact. After reaching the top position in the country, Lin Mingqing was poached by Star Entertainment. After a period of silence, Mu Cheng signed a second artist.

It's Su Yang.

And in this short period of time, he already has resources that are beyond the reach of ordinary people, and he even owns shares in Starlight Pictures.

[Su Yang: Every strategy target is a boss, but unfortunately, they are all scumbags. 】

[888: Compared to you, they are nothing. 】

[Su Yang: Huh? 】

[888:... Forget it if you don't remember, you will remember sooner or later. 】

Since 888 was unwilling to answer directly, Su Yang didn't bother to ask anymore. He rubbed his sore neck and searched the web for the variety show Mu Cheng was talking about.

This variety show that Mu Cheng said is a new show. As Mu Cheng said, the subject matter is very novel. At least there has not been a similar variety show in the current variety show market. You can imagine how attractive this show will be once it comes out. eye.

[888: Hey, are today's variety shows so exciting? live? 】

[Su Yang: This reminds me of the world where I was a magician. 】

[888:...You have turned a good Feng Shui master into a magician. Host, what evil things have you done in these years? 】

888 asked seriously. Su Yang thought about it carefully and then fell silent.

Su Yang checked this variety show called "Are You Scared?" and found that the location for this episode was in a deep mountain next to the city. Su Yang remembered that there was a crew there to film two years ago. , then a safety accident occurred, and an artist and an artist assistant died on the spot. After that, no crew went to film there.

[888: Host, are you scared? Are you afraid of ghosts? 】

[Su Yang: Isn't the state of my soul every time I die a ghost? 】