7.9 - Su Yang: Me and Gu Jin? stranger

Every time Su Yang woke up, he felt like he couldn't relax. He seemed to still feel that that night, he and Gu Jin were walking on the road with fallen leaves under their feet... That feeling was too real.

[888: You have to go to the battlefield today. Do you want to take this opportunity to complete the mission? 】

[Su Yang: The love value is only 40%, so your death will be in vain. 】

Su Yang didn't seem to be in a good mood, and his forehead kept throbbing. Gu Jin's appearance always flashed through his mind, and he always thought of the look in his eyes when he called him "brother."

This is a bit strange. He obviously doesn't have much interaction with Gu Jin, so why do he always think of this person?

Su Yang reluctantly got up. After changing his clothes, he felt something was wrong with the abdominal injury, but he couldn't tell what was wrong. Su Yang faced the mirror and lifted the corner of his clothes, revealing his waist and abdomen. There was a bandage wrapped around his abdomen. There was still a little blood seeping out.

He lowered his head and bit the corner of his clothes, peeled off the bandage, and exposed the wound. Under the treatment of the healing power, his wound had indeed healed a lot. It was much better than the previous appearance of flesh and blood, and always looked better. Oozing blood.

Suddenly, the wound hurt sharply again. He stretched out his hand to support his waist and couldn't help but kneel on the ground. He was sweating from the pain. He heard footsteps coming from outside. Su Yang turned around and saw Bai Min. Standing next to the door, he seemed not surprised that Su Yang would be like this. He walked to Su Yang's side with a smile and squatted down, saying, "Young Master Su, does it hurt? Just bear with it a little longer, and it will be over." Now we can be together forever."

"Get out." Su Yang's eyes turned black in pain. He gritted his teeth and said, "Get out of my room."

"Young Master Su, you are like this, why do you still hate me so much? From now on, we will always be together. In real life, I don't dare to be so close to you. I'm afraid that you will hate me, and I'm afraid too. Mr. Gu, that lunatic." Bai Min seemed to have thought of something funny. He laughed and said, "You said I am a psychopath, but in fact, the person who has been following you and calling you brother is the one. He must be sick... Only Mr. Su treats him as a normal person."

Su Yang didn't care whether Gu Jin was sick or not. To put it bluntly, he was just a stranger he knew.

But this Bai Min is indeed insane.

Su Yang held on to the sink and stood up reluctantly. He took a step back and said with a pale face, "I have no idea what you are talking about, Mr. Gu, or the real world."

"Even now, Mr. Su still refuses to admit the reality... There's nothing we can do about it. If Mr. Su continues to refuse to admit it, I can't seem to force you, but it doesn't matter. It's the end of the world now, and we will have a great future in the future. I can't get a lot of time together in the real world. In the apocalypse, even if we die, we will die together and never be separated again." Bai Min looked at Su Yang with eyes that made people run cold. He came closer to Su Yang and whispered, "Look, in the end, I got you. What can Mr. Gu do to me?"

Su Yang covered his waist. He bypassed Bai Min and walked outside. He met Zhang Yi on the way. Seeing that his face was pale and his figure was shaky, Zhang Yi quickly stepped forward to support him and said, "Master Su, you What's wrong?"

"I'm fine, just take a rest." He leaned against the door and his eyes fell on Bai Min who came out of the room. When Bai Min walked past Su Yang, he paused and said with a smile. , "If Mr. Su is feeling unwell, it's better not to go. After all, such a dangerous place is not where Mr. Su should go."