5.2 - Su Yang: I still know myself

The roses were placed on the table. Su Yang didn't care much about it. He asked, "You want to play a game with me before you come back. What do you think?"

"Don't I want to see you in advance?" Zhou Yunchen squatted down. He gently kneaded Su Yang's calf and said, "I've been away for the past few days. Have you massaged it? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

"Fortunately, I've gotten used to it after several years." Su Yang knew very well how his body was. He had just had a bad stomach before, but the car accident almost took half of his life, although he barely survived in the end. , but his body is also completely disabled. It's just that he knows all this in his heart. There is no need to tell others how miserable he is.

Seeing that Su Yang didn't want to discuss this issue, Zhou Yunchen didn't say anything more and just said, "I'll be with you these days."

"Don't you have to be busy?" Su Yang asked.

"It doesn't matter if you are busy... By the way, if you teach me how to play games, I will teach you step by step next to you. I think it will be much faster than learning through the screen." Zhou Yunchen said.

When Su Yang pushed his wheelchair to the screen, he saw that he had received a bunch of private messages and official complaints. He couldn't help but sigh when he saw in his introduction that he often overturned, so please don't enter if you mind. "Then he shook his head.

If this were a few years ago, when he was young and vigorous, he would have been able to argue with these people for three hours without repetition, and he would have been able to scold these people until the official introduced a shielding protection mechanism, but now, he is a Buddhist.

"By the way, let me ask you something." Zhou Yunchen suddenly stopped. He looked at Su Yang and asked, "Do you really hate leading people who can't play games like this? Have you ever Are you tired of playing with me?"

"Not at all. You pay, and I'll help you get points, but... it's a bit difficult to get points." Su Yang thought for a while, and said as gently as possible, "You don't like games, so you have a hard time playing this. I'm not interested... Actually, I'm also curious, since I don't like playing, why do I have to force myself to learn this?"

Su Yang had this doubt before, but he never asked it, and he just asked it out today.

As soon as this question came up, Zhou Yunchen was silent for a moment, and he said, "There are some personal reasons that are not convenient to talk about...but I will try my best to learn."

"You don't want to be a high-scoring person to lead people, right?" Some people really like to flirt with girls after becoming a high-scoring person, but from Su Yang's point of view, Zhou Yunchen doesn't seem to be such a person. After all, With his status and worth, it is difficult for anyone to get him.

"No, stop thinking about it." Zhou Yunchen avoided the topic. He frowned slightly. After realizing that his tone was wrong, he immediately changed it and said, "It's 520 today. Didn't I come here specially to accompany you? ?"

"Yes, thank you." Su Yang and Zhou Yunchen had always had a distant feeling. As long as Zhou Yunchen didn't reveal the relationship between them, Su Yang would never take the initiative to ask.

The two of them got along like friends, but they were more ambiguous than friends. Zhou Yunchen never stayed here overnight, and Su Yang would not stay with him. But when he left, Zhou Yunchen suddenly asked, "Why do you never stay here?" Won't you keep me?"

"This is your choice, I do whatever you want." Su Yang said with a smile.

He didn't know which word of his sentence hit Zhou Yunchen, but his face suddenly darkened. After a moment of silence, he said coldly, "That's it, I'm leaving."