6.13 - Su Yang: Does everyone want Chu Mu to die?

"Shizun is really cruel..." Chu Mu laughed, his eyes were red, and he kept looking at Su Yang and said, "Why don't you kill me now, Shizun? If Shizun kills me, you can feel at ease. Continue to be your Qinghan Sword Master."

"If I kill you, I will still have the reputation of a murderer." Su Yang lowered his eyes and looked at Chu Mu and said, "It is enough to destroy your cultivation."

"Of course it's not enough. Shizun killed was not his disciple, but a heinous demon cultivator. Only if Shizun kills me can he achieve the reputation of killing relatives with justice..." Chu Mu coughed and drew a mouthful of blood. , with a look of pain on his face, he said, "If Shizun doesn't kill me this time, when I come back one day, I will definitely repay this revenge tenfold."

"I'm waiting." Su Yang said.

[888: Love is worth 80%. 】

[Su Yang: This is the depth of love and the depth of hatred. He should be desperate now. It's okay. He will be even more desperate later. 】

[888: As long as you, the host, are willing to be a human being, you won't end up like you are now. 】

[Su Yang: ...The task is the task, just complete it, why care too much about anything else. 】

[888: Host, if the mission is over and you are reborn in the real world, what will you do? Is it still the same as before? 】

[Su Yang: It is important to avoid flowers and plants, cultivate one's moral character, and protect one's life. 】

There were footsteps outside. Su Yang raised his eyes and said respectfully, "Shizun."

The old master of the Supreme Heaven Sect has been in seclusion for many years. No one expected that he would come out of seclusion at this moment. Su Yang said, "Why did Shizun suddenly come out of seclusion? There is no news at all."

"I heard that you accepted an evildoer as your disciple?" The old sect leader looked at Su Yang and said, "Is it him?"

"Yes." Su Yang said, "My disciple has destroyed his cultivation and is preparing to imprison him in a forbidden area until he dies."

The old sect leader was stunned for a moment and then said, "You were not of this temper before."

"He was not a demon cultivator before, but now he is. The demon cultivator is the public enemy of the entire cultivation world. Naturally, the disciple cannot keep him because of his own selfishness." Su Yang's words did not avoid others. Chu Mu naturally heard it clearly. The light in his eyes dimmed slightly and he couldn't help but laugh.

Seeing that Su Yang had already said this, the elders who had wanted to kill Chu Mu before looked at each other and were reluctant to speak. The old sect leader said, "Okay, you have to do what you say. If he is deposed, all of them will be killed." He has cultivated his power and can no longer do evil. He has cultivated to bring harm to the real world and is imprisoned in a forbidden place. I can spare his life... Take him to the forbidden place and then come to me. I have something to tell you."

"Yes, Shizun." Su Yang said.

After a few people left, Su Yang asked people to imprison Chu Mu in a forbidden area. His sword energy was so chaotic that ordinary people could not get close to him. The severe pain made him unable to bear it and he passed out. Su Yang personally took him to the forbidden area.

The guards were all escorted out by Su Yang. Su Yang put Chu Mu aside, took out the Supreme Divine Grass he had obtained before, crushed the Supreme Divine Grass and Sky Star Grass with sword energy, and gave it to Chu Mu. He whispered, "That's all I can do."