1.4 - 888: ...I had already seen through it

1.4 - 888: When you were all moved to a complete mess, I had already seen through it.

There were broken glass all over the floor, and Bai Yingying's clothes were stained with blood. She sat helplessly on the ground, her eyes filled with tears. Su Yang stood aside in confusion. He originally wanted to step forward to check on Bai Yingying's condition. He wasn't hurt, but he didn't expect that Lu Linshen had just arrived home and walked over quickly and pushed him away.

"Go away."

"What's going on? Where is the injury?" Bai Yingying leaned in Lu Linshen's arms, as if she had found support, and suddenly started crying, sobbing and saying, "Brother, I'm so scared."

"Tell brother what happened? Where is the injury? Who did it?" There was deep anger hidden in the last three words. Su Yang stood aside. Just as he was about to speak, he faced Lu Linshen and almost ate him. With a human-like ferocious look, he was stunned for a moment.

Bai Yingying glanced at Su Yang timidly, and then said sadly, "Su Yang, why did you push me?"

Su Yang looked at Bai Yingying with a blank expression. He subconsciously asked, "Should I push you?"

"Even if you are dissatisfied with me and you don't like me, you can't do things like pushing people behind their backs..." Bai Yingying covered her heart and seemed to be extremely uncomfortable, "I really didn't expect that you would be such a person. "

"Brother will take you to the hospital, be good, don't be afraid." Lu Linshen directly picked up Bai Yingying by the waist and was about to walk out. When he passed by Su Yang, he paused slightly and said in a cold voice, "Get out immediately, I don't want to go back." see you."

"She was not pushed by me." Su Yang's voice was trembling a little, and he almost clenched his teeth as he said word by word, "If I had pushed her, with her size, she would have lost her life... I disdain to use this method to deal with a girl."

But Lu Linshen ignored his explanation and took Bai Yingying away and took her to the hospital.

When the nanny came in to clean up the pieces, she was startled. She looked at Su Yang's hand and asked, "Master Su Yang, what's wrong with your hand?"

Being reminded by the nanny, he seemed to realize the pain only belatedly. He lowered his head and looked at his bloody palm. Unexpectedly, a wound was opened on his palm. Blood kept pouring out and his sleeves were stained red. , the blood dripped on the ground, and it gathered into a pool in a moment, and the appearance of the flesh and blood was extremely horrifying.

"No...it's okay." Su Yang covered the wound. He closed his eyes slightly, then took out his mobile phone and dialed his friend's number, saying, "Jiang Fei, come pick me up."

"What's wrong? You, Master Su, have disappeared for so many days without even a trace of you. You ordered me to do things just after we met. Do you have any humanity left?" Jiang Fei's laughter came from the phone, and Su Yang did not He didn't answer, but kept silent while pressing the wound with gauze from the medical kit. Jiang Fei noticed that Su Yang hadn't moved for a long time, and knew that something was wrong. He asked carefully, "Are you still at Lu's house? Come out?" What's going on? I'll be right over."

"It's nothing. I just got hurt accidentally and can't drive. Come and pick me up." Before Su Yang met Lu Linshen, he was also a young man who liked to play. But since meeting Lu Linshen, he was like It was like a different person, completely at ease, following Lu Linshen all day long, living a humble and pitiful life.

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Fei didn't dare to delay and immediately drove to Lu's house.

When he found Su Yang, his eyes fell on Su Yang's clothes. His clothes were soaked with blood. There was blood on his sleeves, hem and trousers. Jiang Fei's face suddenly changed and he immediately stepped forward and asked, "What's going on?" What happened? Were you beaten? Where were you injured? "