7.5 - Su Yang: Yes, I lied to you

It's not that Zhang Yi never thought about driving back, but the zombie tiger has been following him. If he were a little slower, he would be overtaken, and the only consequence of being overtaken by this zombie tiger would be death.

Zhang Yi gritted his teeth and could only run quickly. He could almost smell the fishy smell coming from the zombie tiger behind him.

The sound of a car came from behind. Zhang Yi thought it was someone else driving over. When he turned around, he suddenly found that the superhuman in his team was driving the car. He didn't have time to be happy, so he watched the car being driven by superpowers again. The driver drove away, drove away from him.

Zhang Yi's face changed drastically and he cursed angrily, "Fuck!"

After surviving for such a long time in the apocalypse, if Zhang Yi still doesn't know that he has been abandoned, then his life has been in vain.

But what can we do if we know? It was impossible for him, a fifth-level superpower, to escape from the mouth of a seventh-level zombie. He almost tripped over a branch on the ground. In the end, he knew that he could not go back. He gritted his teeth and turned around to fight the seventh-level zombie tiger. , he used his powers to control the soil on the ground, trying to trap this giant beast in a cage made of soil, but this level 7 zombie tiger was obviously much more terrifying than he imagined. The proud mud cage did not have any effect on this level 7 zombie tiger. He watched helplessly as the zombie tiger ran out of the mud cage and rushed towards him, biting it with a bloody mouth. It was just a hair away from biting off his head.

At this moment, Zhang Yi suddenly felt a strong wind blowing up. When he raised his eyes, he saw countless wind blades taking shape, surrounding the zombie tiger, and each knife struck the zombie tiger. On his body, if this was an ordinary tiger, he would have died countless times, but this was a zombie tiger.

No matter how many wind blades struck the zombie tiger, it only made its movements pause for a moment. Then Su Yang attracted his attention and turned to look at the bushes.

Su Yang sighed helplessly. He actually didn't want to take action, but sooner or later, the fact that he had special powers would have to be revealed, not to mention... in addition to saving a life, he also really needed a mysterious piece of seventh-level zombies. Jing Lai upgraded his abilities.

Now there are level 7 zombie tigers, who knows what else will come in the future. If he is not strong enough, it will be difficult to save his life, let alone complete the mission.

The zombie tiger could also feel that the people hiding in the bushes were not easy to mess with. It roared low and made a strange howling sound from its mouth. Its pupils were already white, and there seemed to be deep tooth marks on its body. It looked like it was bitten out by someone. If I guessed correctly, this tiger must have been infected by zombies.

When the seventh-level zombie tiger saw that the people in the bushes were not moving, and Zhang Yi was about to run away, it seemed to be irritated, and immediately turned its head and bit Zhang Yi. Su Yang's eyes were slightly cold, and the wind blade this time was even stronger than the last time. It was so sharp that it cut off half of the zombie tiger's claws, revealing the dense white bones.

Fortunately, zombies don't know pain at all.

"Hurry up and leave." Su Yang walked out of the bushes, with the wind blade curled in his palm. He turned to look at Zhang Yi and said, "I'll hold it back, and you can run away immediately."

Zhang Yi was stunned. He didn't expect that it was Su Yang who saved him. He was about to ask, but when he saw the zombie tiger beside him, he immediately said, "Let's go together! This is the seventh-level zombie tiger, you can't beat it. Run!"