7.13 - Su Yang: So he is actually just a stranger

After Qin Qianqian left, when Su Yang came out, he saw Gu Jin waiting outside. He looked very well-behaved. He was sitting in a wheelchair. He looked a little thin and his eyes were clear and clean.

"Brother, what are you..." Gu Jin saw the bag in Su Yang's hand and looked at it curiously. Su Yang handed the bag to him and said, "Here you go, the beads."

Gu Jin looked at Su Yang in surprise and said, "Why did brother give me Buddhist beads?"

"Keep it safe." Su Yang said vaguely, "That's it."

Gu Jin held the bag in his hand, responded with a smile, and said, "Thank you, brother."

...

After Qin Qianqian, Su Yang was going to watch a variety show that he invested in, but unexpectedly he met Bai Min. He saw Bai Min sitting alone under a big tree. Everyone else had fans in their hands, but he didn't. , Su Yang grabbed someone and asked, "What's going on? Is the program team short of fans?"

"There is no shortage of fans, but he is just a young artist. Moreover, when he came in the morning, he entered the wrong rest room, which made some people unhappy. We did not dare to give him a fan." Seeing that it was Su Yang, the crew hurriedly He said respectfully, "Young Master Su, why don't you go to the lounge, it's cooler there."

"No, I just came over to take a look." Su Yang walked to Bai Min's side and said, "How long have you been here?"

...

The memory stops abruptly here.

When Su Yang woke up again, his mind was full of Gu Jin sitting in a wheelchair and Bai Min sitting under a tree. His head hurt so much that it almost exploded. He couldn't help but cover his head and groaned. .

[888: Finally woke up, host, I thought you were going to stay awake. 】

[Su Yang: How long have I slept? 】

【888: Not long, just a week. 】

[Su Yang: I dreamed about the real world, Qin Qianqian, Gu Jin, and Bai Min... I dreamed about the time when Gu Jin got injured while playing basketball. If I remember correctly, he was just pretending... because later, When I was blocked by Qin Qianqian's illegitimate fan, Gu Jin saved me. At that time, he was no longer weak in a wheelchair. 】

[888: Yes, but host, after that incident, you went to solve the trouble Qin Qianqian encountered. Do you know how Gu Jin is doing? 】

[Su Yang: I don't remember clearly... I seem to have some impression that... the Gu Group encountered something, and he has been dealing with it. 】

888 was silent for a long time without speaking. For some reason, Su Yang seemed to hear 888 sighing.

After Su Yang woke up, he heard footsteps coming from outside. He raised his eyes and saw Shen Du walking over in a hurry. Seeing that Su Yang had woken up, he quickly asked, "How are you feeling? Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"

"It's okay..." Su Yang's last memory in this world was that Bai Min had escaped and several level eight zombies surrounded them.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." Shen Du's eyes fell on Su Yang and he said, "Bai Min is a zombie. According to preliminary estimates, it should be level nine. Of course... it may be more than that. "

"Zombie King." Su Yang suddenly thought of this possibility, his eyes darkened slightly, and then he said, "What about you?"

"I...I don't know. In fact, there are no strict standards above level nine." After Shen Du paused, he said, "Don't worry, I can't be weaker than him."