1.18 - 888: It's really not unfair to call you a playboy

Su Yang got off the elevator and saw Bai Yingying sitting in the lobby. She was no different from before. She was still wearing a white dress, but her head was still wrapped in a bandage. Her face was pale. She heard Su Yang approaching. Then he came back to his senses, looked at Su Yang, and said, "I didn't expect you to agree."

"You're not a savage beast, why should I avoid you?" Su Yang casually wore casual clothes. He laughed, sat opposite Bai Yingying, and asked, "If the topic is related to Lu Linshen, then stop it. Well, I don't want to discuss this issue now."

"Do you not want to discuss it, or are you trying to avoid it?" Bai Yingying took out a stack of photos from her bag and said, "All your romantic past is here, I haven't shown it to my brother yet."

Su Yang glanced at her with interest and suddenly smiled.

Bai Yingying's face darkened, she frowned and said, "Why are you laughing?"

"These photos of yours are at most one-tenth of the countless ridiculous things I did. Maybe they are not enough. It is not a secret, and it does not threaten me. By the way... That's all. Lu Linshen should be more complete than you. Su Yang raised his eyebrows and said helplessly, "Lu Linshen shouldn't know you're here, right?"

"So what if my brother finds out?" Bai Yingying subconsciously clenched the strap of her bag with her fingers, she gritted her teeth and said, "You say you like your brother while you are flirting everywhere. Your reputation for being a playboy has already spread..."

"..." Su Yang was a little confused as to what Bai Yingying was thinking. Since she knew he was famous, why would she go out and threaten him with these photos... Isn't this unnecessary?

"Mrs. Chen gave these photos to you, right?" Su Yang looked at a few of them at random. Some of the shooting angles were indeed very ambiguous. He played with the photos like playing cards and said with a smile, "She is quite enthusiastic."

[888: Can Chen Mingyang help Bai Yingying sincerely? 】

[Su Yang: It's impossible in the next life. 】

But this kind of thing can be seen clearly by the authorities and bystanders. Su Yang can see it clearly, but Bai Yingying cannot see through it.

[Su Yang: I really want to know what Lu Linshen has taught Bai Yingying after she has been with Lu Linshen for so many years? 】

[888: If Lu Linshen had taught Bai Yingying something, this mission would not have been so smooth. 】

Su Yang thought about 888's words carefully and found it very reasonable. Lu Linshen's weakness was his lack of emotion, but his skills were not ambiguous, so Su Yang never played too many tricks with him, otherwise the ship would capsize sooner or later.

Bai Yingying saw that she had missed a hit, and she took a deep breath, "Brother asked me to return the ring you gave to your brother. He said... He asked you not to bother him again in the future. He didn't want to see someone who deceived him. people."

"Among the people who deceived him...are you included? Huh?" Su Yang saw Bai Yingying stand up suddenly, he smiled and said, "I won't tease you anymore, I took this ring away, to advise you, the reason why Chen Mingyang did this It is your fault that you are in jail. Mrs. Chen is not a person who repays kindness with kindness. This revenge...she will definitely put it on your head, so you can take care of yourself."

Su Yang stood up and was about to leave, but Bai Yingying suddenly grabbed his clothes. Her originally pale face turned a little red because of anger. She gritted her teeth and said, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is..." Su Yang lowered his head slightly, approached Bai Yingying's ear, and laughed hoarsely, "It won't do you any harm to be more thoughtful."