Real World 8: 888: You're green, Gu Jin, you're green

Qi Yingying retracted her hand after hearing this. She turned her head to look at Gu Jin and said with a smile, "Are you nervous? It's rare to see you so nervous."

Gu Jin raised his eyelids and looked at her coldly, saying, "Don't mind my business."

"Of course I don't care. I don't dare to interfere with your affairs. It's just that...you have to take it easy in such a big circle. Don't really let it go. Su Yang and I have known each other before, and we have some friendship. I have to Let me remind you, Su Yang is very affectionate."

"Yeah." After Gu Jin responded, he said expressionlessly, "Stay away from him. There is no need for friendship between the two of you."

Qi Yingying's face froze, and she burst out laughing. She tsked twice and said, "Are you jealous? Although I don't know what happened between you two, but from the look of you, you haven't forgotten it." Su Yang, right? Or is it your instinct to fall in love with him? "

"Instinctive reaction..." Gu Jin chuckled, squinting his eyes slightly and sighing, "I said he is my dream, do you believe it?"

"I don't believe it." Qi Yingying shook her head and said, "He is a person, how can it be a dream?"

"He is... the light I see in the darkness." Gu Jin said, "It is the instinct of a trapped animal to chase the light."

Qi Yingying thought of Gu Jin's past, and she said, "Maybe I still don't understand it well."

When Qi Yingying left, she was about to close the study door. She paused, as if remembering something, tilted her head and smiled, "By the way, my dad asked me to tell you that the equity transfer contract has been finalized. elder brother."

With a "pop" sound, the study door was closed.

[888: You lied to me...How come you still retain the memory of Su Yang? 】

[Gu Jin: It's true that I forgot, but I remembered it the moment I saw him. 】

【888:...How is that possible? 】

[Gu Jin: He is the person I want to protect at the risk of my life. How could I forget so easily. 】

For Gu Jin, he has experienced too much since he was a child, including the sophistication of people and the warmth and coldness of the world. But even though he has experienced so much, he still can't forget that when he was blindfolded and huddled in that small corner, there was a person named Su Yang's boy held him in his arms, allowing him to find a trace of peace on the edge of irritability and collapse.

This was the first time he experienced what it meant to feel safe.

Su Yang didn't know about the relationship between Gu Jin and Qi Yingying. The transfer of shares by Director Qi had spread throughout the company. All Su Yang could do was to minimize the impact. Su's father also called Su Yang to ask, It's just that Su Yang stalled and didn't want the Su family to get involved.

Su Yang called Gu Jin regularly every day, but the other party rarely answered. Even if he did, his tone was very impatient. Su Yang whispered, "I... you hurt your bones, I let people stew them." ..."

"Is there anything else? If nothing happens, just hang up." Before Su Yang could react, the phone next to his ear buzzed with a busy tone.

He sighed lowly and murmured with a wry smile, "This is really... you brought it upon yourself."

He originally thought that he could carry out strategies like those in those small worlds, but here he discovered that it was not like this... This is Gu Jin, he is not an NPC, he is a living person, and he is a person who almost died for himself.