【World 8】━━ The heinous Feng Shui master ━━

8.1 - Su Yang: I don't want to see that, I just want to live well

Su Yang thought that when he woke up this time, he would feel painful again, but strangely, he didn't feel any pain. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the blue sky. After being stunned for a moment, he sat up and looked around. Looking around, I found that I seemed to be lying on the grass, with a lake in front of me.

Su Yang coughed twice and felt a little confused. This seemed to be inconsistent with what he expected.

[888: A new world has opened. This world is a supernatural world, and you are the heinous Feng Shui master rumored to be. 】

Su Yang seemed to have some impression after being reminded like this. He frowned and checked his body, but did not find any wounds.

Compared with the previous worlds, this world is simply a gift.

After he got up, he observed the surrounding scenery and determined that he was next to the reservoir. If he remembered correctly, he should have come here to relax, because he just learned... the one who kept saying "I love you" to him. In fact, he has been cheating on him all along.

[Su Yang: Shen Yuanzhou is with me, but in his heart, he is thinking about his junior brother. This is interesting. 】

Shen Yuanzhou was the target of this world mission, and he and Su Yang were enemies of each other, but later the two settled their differences and got together. Su Yang originally thought that this was all fate, but he never expected that there is no fate, and some are just traps. That's all.

Su Yang's Feng Shui mystical skills were taught by others. After he became a teacher, he has been outside. But some time ago, he learned that a junior brother also became a teacher. The younger junior brother is different from him. He is cunning and cunning, and his skills are superb. But the younger junior brother is Half a bucket of water, and a physique that easily attracts ghosts.

[888: Your little junior brother Gu Xiaoqi, using half a bucket of water to describe his magic is considered to be too high-profile... But I didn't expect Shen Yuanzhou to actually like that one. Is it because he is cute? 】

[Su Yang:...How do I know this? I'm not Shen Yuanzhou. If I have maxed out my baseness points, I should increase my realism and love values. If I want realism... it should be a matter of changing my fate against the will of heaven. As for my love value, what is it now? 】

[888: The current love value is 10%. 】

Su Yang expected that the love value would be very low, but he never expected it to be this low.

Su Yang couldn't help but sigh in a low voice, "It seems that he is really not interested in me."

Su Yang walked to his car and when he raised his hand to open the door, he paused slightly, his eyes darkened, then he got in and drove the car directly to his home.

As a well-known Feng Shui master in the industry, his income is still very considerable. He owns a villa and a luxury car at a young age. When he parked the car at the door, he saw a familiar license plate number. Su Yang was stunned for a moment, and then I remembered that this was Shen Yuanzhou's car.

He and Shen Yuanzhou met seven years ago, had a tit-for-tat relationship for four years, and were together for three years. Unexpectedly, in the end, it was just a dream.

It was really wishful thinking... Just like before he went down the mountain, his master divined his destiny and said that he would never be able to love her in his life.

"Back?" Shen Yuanzhou could guess that it was Su Yang without looking back. He said, "I looked around for you, but I didn't see you."

"I went for a walk to the reservoir in the western suburbs." After Su Yang paused, he subconsciously went to pour a glass of water, but when his hand touched his, an indescribable fear swept over him, and he walked towards him in fear. Taking a step back, the water glass fell to the ground, and the water inside spilled all over the floor. Su Yang's face suddenly turned pale.