2.29 - What could be more desperate than killing him with your own hands?

2.29 - Director: What could be more desperate than killing him with your own hands?

At the press conference, Director Su announced some future development directions of Juxing Entertainment, focusing on Lin Mingqing. He said, "We are deeply sorry that artists like Mr. Lin will appear in the company and have a negative impact on society. , and learn from this lesson, we will strictly control the character of the artists we sign in the future."

This sentence almost calls Lin Mingqing a bad artist by name.

Lin Mingqing, who was watching the live broadcast at home, held his breath. He stared at the TV screen for fear of missing a word. When he heard Director Su say this, his face turned ferocious and he spat, "Old man, you How clean it is."

Until the press conference was almost over, he didn't see Su Yang coming. He sneered, "I definitely can't come, I don't dare to come..."

Not only did he think so, but the media also thought so, and they all asked below, "Excuse me, Director Su, what is the relationship between Su Yang and you? Recently, the media broke the news that you and Su Yang have an abnormal relationship, right?"

"Excuse me, Director Su, has Su Yang signed a contract with Juxing Entertainment? Are all the rumors about him on the Internet true? Please explain."

"Dr. Su, you just said that Lin Mingqing is a bad artist. Are you deliberately slandering another artist in your company to protect Su Yang?"

...

Media reporters had many questions, but they were all the same. They just wanted to know the relationship between Su Yang and Su Dong.

Just when Su Dong was about to speak, the door to the press conference suddenly opened. The reporters turned around and saw Su Yang walking over under the escort of bodyguards. He was wearing sunglasses and looked as refreshing and handsome as ever, which is rare. Wearing a black shirt, it looks less juvenile and more mature.

"Su Yang! It's Su Yang!"

"Su Yang is here! Shoot quickly!"

The media's cameras were all focused on Su Yang, and they rushed forward, but were stopped by the bodyguards. Su Yang stood on the stage, standing behind Su Dong.

Lin Mingqing was surprised when he saw Su Yang coming, and then sneered, "You're so stupid, you dare to come out at this time, I want to see how you want to explain."

And just when he thought he was sure of victory and couldn't wait to see Su Yang fall from the altar, Su Dong took a step forward and said into the microphone, "I heard all the questions asked by friends from the media just now... Everyone They are all curious about the relationship between Su Yang and me, so today, I will explain it here."

The media looked at Dong Su nervously, and Lin Mingqing tightened his grip on the cup nervously, and could almost hear the cup making a creaking sound.

"Su Yang is my son, a biological son listed in the household registration book." After Su Dong finished speaking, the media almost took a breath. Su Yang continued, "In the future, Juxing will be inherited by Su Yang. Yes, this kid said he wanted to quit the entertainment industry before, just to come back and help me share the pressure... but he didn't want to make so many jokes and make everyone worry."

Su Yang called his father at the right time, and then said, ""Du Yang" is my last film and television work. I hope everyone can pay more attention to the work, and I also hope that some people hiding behind the screen will stop using it. Harsh competition methods are destroying the film and television market."

Lin Mingqing didn't expect this at all. He watched the live broadcast in a daze, and then he smashed the teacup on the ground. He yelled like crazy and cursed loudly, but Su Yang on the TV still looked handsome and proud. Poised and under the spotlight, he seems to attract everyone's attention.