1.3 - 888: Host, you have really done something wrong

Su's father and Su's mother originally wanted Su Yang to live at home to recuperate, but after being tortured by Su Yang, they had to agree to let him live alone.

Mother Su was a little worried and said, "Your injury is not healed yet. If something goes wrong..."

"I'm such an old man, it's no problem, and I've hired someone to take care of me, so don't worry." Su Yang laughed and continued, "Besides, I live not far from home. , if you're not used to it, you can come back at any time."

Su's mother wanted to continue to dissuade him, but Su's father said, "Let him stay alone for a while and recover well."

Having said that, Su's mother had no choice but to warn her, "You must pay attention to your health and don't do stupid things. You are worrying us so much."

"I know, never again." Su Yang asked someone to pack up his things, and then moved to the place where he lived alone before. It was a small villa, which was his favorite place before.

The special assistant informed Lu Linshen of Su Yang's discharge from the hospital. Lu Linshen looked through the documents and said, "Have someone clean up his room and bring him back."

"Mr. Lu," the special assistant paused, thought for a moment, and then said cautiously, "Master Su Yang has been taken back to the Su family. He said that he will not return to the Lu family again."

"..." Lu Linshen didn't answer for a long time, and the special assistant's heart was lifted. He only heard the sound of heavy objects falling on the floor from the other end of the phone, and then Lu Linshen's calm voice came, "Okay. "

The call was hung up, and the special assistant held the phone a little uneasily. Although Lu Linshen said nothing, he could hear suppressed anger beneath the calm voice.

After a while, the phone rang again. The special assistant found out that it was Lu Linshen and immediately answered the call. He heard Lu Linshen say, "There is no need to visit Su Yang anymore. The company is busy recently, so don't waste time and energy."

Without waiting for the special assistant to answer, the call was hung up again.

After Su Yang asked people to put things away, he let them go out and lay on the bed to rest. Due to excessive blood loss, his body was unable to recover and he always felt extremely tired.

[888: Host, Lu Linshen is here. 】

As soon as 888 finished speaking, Su Yang heard the sound of cars coming from downstairs, and he felt a little groggy.

The door was fingerprint-verified, and Su Yang had entered Lu Linshen's fingerprints into it a few years ago. He was sleeping upstairs and could vaguely hear the door opening, but he just turned over and was too lazy to get up.

[888: Host, escape is not the way to solve the problem. 】

[Su Yang: Then you want me to tell him that everything before was staged? If he believed it, I would die. If he did not believe it, I would not be able to complete the task, but I would still die. 】

Based on his three years of experience as a dog licker, Su Yang concluded that Lu Linshen's anger had reached its peak at this time. When he heard the footsteps going upstairs, he sighed, struggled to sit up from the bed, and looked helplessly The man standing outside the door.

Su Yang was only wearing pajamas. He had lost a lot of weight these days and looked a little weak. "What are you doing here?"

"Take you home." Lu Linshen completely forgot what he said to the special assistant before. He frowned and said, "You can be considered my savior after all. If I ignore you, what will others think of me?"