7.10 - Su Yang: Bai Min, suffer death!(1)

"Waiting like this is not an option." The flames in Shen Du's hands rose up, and his eyes fell on the woods, saying, "Try it... It's a pity that there are no earth power users, otherwise, he can lift the ground "

Shen Du was a rumored eighth-level superpower. As soon as his flames rose, Bai Min took a step back subconsciously, as if he was a little afraid of being burned by the flames. He said, "Eighth-level superpower? Is it so powerful? "

Not to mention Bai Min, even Su Yang could feel the terrifying power contained in the flames. He said, "The seventh and eighth levels are really a watershed."

Shen Du laughed and did not refute.

The flames suddenly turned into countless small fires and spread into the forest. Su Yang was not worried about the forest catching fire. The vegetation here was different from before the apocalypse, and it was not so easy to catch fire.

And this flame is different from ordinary flames. Su Yang has seen the scene where the flames burned dozens of zombies directly to ashes.

As expected, once the flame burst, Su Yang immediately sensed subtle changes in the air. His eyes suddenly tightened and he immediately said, "Right behind us!"

As soon as he said these words, a howling zombie suddenly rushed out from behind him. This zombie was different from other zombies. The bodies of other zombies were decayed to varying degrees, but this level eight zombie was just like a normal person. If it weren't for his smelly mouth and black hole-like eyes, others would have thought he was just an ordinary person.

Su Yang's superpower is the wind system, and Shen Du's superpower is the fire system. Wind and fire help each other. The superimposed effect is by no means one plus one equals two.

Shen Du said while dealing with the zombie, "It's a level eight zombie! You guys step aside, don't get caught."

After Su Yang responded, he immediately stepped aside. He knew very well that in front of the eighth-level zombies, he, a seventh-level superpower, was not enough to look at.

"Young Master Su, do you really like Shen Du?" Bai Min's eyes were revealed on Shen Du not far away, and he said, "But he doesn't like you... Is this considered reincarnation? I Like you, you like him, he likes me, this is really ridiculous."

"He likes you?" Su Yang sneered and said, "Dream."

"Whether it's a dream or not, doesn't Mr. Su know best?" Bai Min seemed to have thought of something. He suddenly laughed, looked at Su Yang and said, "By the way, let's continue the topic from last time... Since Mr. Su doesn't If you know what the real world is, then you must not know what Mr. Gu did, right? Mr. Su, are you curious, why do people around you always disappear inexplicably? Why did Yingying Yanyan, who had previously had intentions for you, see you? You can't hide in time? Are you curious why others immediately ask you where Mr. Gu is when they see you?"

Su Yang didn't speak.

"Young Master Su, your attitude makes me a little sympathetic to Mr. Gu." Bai Min seemed to have found some other kind of fun. He laughed and said, "You don't know, right? After you die, , Mr. Gu almost went crazy... I was actually dead at the time, but I was in a soul state. I really wanted to find you, but I couldn't find you, so I was waiting next to your tombstone. Wait, I've been waiting for you... But I didn't wait for you. I could see Mr. Gu every day. Every night at ten o'clock, he came to the cemetery on time and sat next to your tombstone. He sat there all night, every day. It was like this, no matter it was raining or windy, he would come. Later, I became curious about what this man wanted to do, so I followed him back..."

When Su Yang heard this, his expression had already changed a little, but it only took a moment, and he quickly covered it up.

Bai Min didn't see it. He continued, "I saw that he was taking medicine and had a diagnosis from the hospital. It's really pitiful. I saw that he had insomnia every day and his temper was getting worse and worse. He doesn't care about everything with you. Everything relevant was taken back at a high price. Your villa, your car, everything you owned... He took it all... Oh, by the way, he seems to have graduated from the same university as you, right? I saw He kept watching the graduation video, sitting alone in the room, playing it back and forth...it was really crazy."