5.13 - Su Yang: You ruined a lot of my tenderness

Shen Yi looked at Su Yang, but did not dare to look directly at him. He quickly averted his eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry."

There was only silence between the two of them. Su Yang even thought that he was hallucinating. After being silent for a long time, he said, "You mean, the original reason why I had a car accident... was because of you?"

"I didn't mean it." Shen Yi stretched out his hand to touch Su Yang, but stopped in mid-air. He lowered his arm and whispered, "I really didn't mean it. At the beginning I... I just didn't want you to participate in that It's just a game."

"I didn't mean it, but I did it." A feeling of grief that was greater than death made Su Yang feel extremely tired. His stomach began to hurt again, but this time he didn't move and just whispered. ,"roll."

The big golden retriever noticed that something was wrong with Su Yang's mood. It shook its tail and gently rubbed the back of Su Yang's hand.

"What should I do to make it up to you?" Shen Yi lowered his voice and said, "You tell me and I will do it."

"With you?" Su Yang raised his eyelids slightly, his eyes fell on Shen Yi coldly, and said, "I don't like to say the same thing repeatedly...get out."

Regardless of whether Shen Yi meant it or not, Su Yang could no longer face this person calmly.

If it comes to fighting on behalf of others, they are just strangers to each other, but what Shen Yi said this time about what happened three years ago is enough to turn the two of them against each other.

"I know you don't want to forgive me... That's right, no matter who this matter is placed on, they will not be able to bear it... I also brought it on myself." Shen Yihe gave a bitter smile and said, "I'll take care of this matter... I'm not doing it for Qu Qing's money. You should know that I'm not short of money now... I just want you to raise your god's number again. Although your technical level has dropped a bit, it can be made up for later, even if it's Now you are still far ahead of others...I hope you won't give up on yourself."

"Are you done? Just get out of here." Su Yang touched the golden retriever's head and said, "None of what you are saying is of any use to me. Whatever I want and insist on, I I thought you understood, but now it seems that you don't understand at all."

"I know you don't want the name Yangshen to be associated with the word lose, but you have to figure it out for yourself. You are Yangshen. No matter you were three years ago or you are now, you are still Yangshen. There is no way to escape." Seeing that Su Yang didn't speak, Shen Yi lowered his head and said in a deep voice, "Su Yang, I..."

Before Shen Yi could finish speaking, Su Yang interrupted him directly, "Were you threatened by Qu Qing? Let me guess, did he tell you that he had the information you did these things three years ago? evidence?"

Just as Su Yang finished speaking, Shen Yi's pupils suddenly tightened.

"It seems that I guessed it right." Su Yang sneered and said helplessly, "For three years, you have had the opportunity to speak out about this matter every moment, so why add fuel to the fire today? "

"I want to tell you every time, but I don't know how to say it. In the past three years, I have been feeling guilty." Shen Yi said, "I have watched every game of yours, and I am the only one who has watched it." I will read it when I have time..."

"Guilty..." Su Yang felt that he didn't even know these two words. "If it weren't for Qu Qing threatening you this time, how long would you plan to hide it from me? Will you keep hiding it? I once thought you were my salvation. I trust you...Captain...so I entrust Junjun to you, but it turns out that the original cause of the car accident three years ago was because of you."