Real World 6: Su Yang: This is probably retribution, right?

As the doctor said, Gu Jin had been in a coma. Su Yang went to the hospital to stay with him whenever he had time, from the intensive care unit to the general ward, but there was no sign of him waking up.

The housekeeper also came to persuade me several times. He said, "Master Su, if you continue like this, your body won't be able to bear it."

Su Yang smiled and said a few words, but did not leave Gu Jin's side. The housekeeper said helplessly, "Master Su Yang, let me say a few more words. Sir, you really are at the top of his heart. If you don't like him, , don't give him hope, he is young and paranoid, and he will refuse to look back after he identifies with someone. If Master Su Yang doesn't like him, giving him hope is no different from killing him."

Su Yang's hand stiffened slightly, and he said, "I understand, thank you. I have never been sure of my feelings. It wasn't until the moment I lost him that I realized how sad it was for me to lose him. I like You don't have to worry about him."

Su Yang looked at the person lying on the bed, lowered his eyes slightly and said, "He did this for me. I owe him something that I will never be able to repay in this life."

...

Su Yang just waited quietly for Gu Jin to wake up. He had even guessed the situation he was about to face when Gu Jin woke up, but it didn't matter. Gu Jin could do so much for him, so it wouldn't be a big deal if he paid a little. .

Compared to what Gu Jin did for him, it was much, much less.

When Gu Jin woke up, it happened to be in the afternoon. Su Yang had just finished the company's work and rushed to the hospital. As soon as he arrived at the door of the ward, he saw the Gu family's bodyguard standing outside. He was stunned for a moment. When he walked in, he found the housekeeper. While he was explaining something to Gu Jin, Gu Jin had already woken up. His head was still wrapped in gauze, which looked a little ridiculous. He was injured all over his body and could not move. When he heard Su Yang's footsteps, he turned his eyes. After taking a look, he frowned and said, "Young Master Su?"

Su Yang's steps paused slightly.

Gu Jin always called him brother in the past, and rarely called him Mr. Su. In Su Yang's memory, it seemed that the only time he called him was in the mourning hall.

"I...are you awake?" Gu Jin's cold and distant eyes made Su Yang freeze in place. He smiled and said, "Just wake up... Just wake up..."

The housekeeper glanced at the two of them and was about to speak when Gu Jin said, "You go out first. Young Master Su and I have something to say."

"Okay, sir." The housekeeper never disobeyed Gu Jin's orders. He turned around and went out, closing the door behind him. Su Yang and Gu Jin were the only two people left in the ward.

"Your injury...did the doctor say anything?" Su Yang asked.

"The leg is broken, the ribs are broken, the arm is broken, and there is congestion on the brain, but the problem shouldn't be serious. It's an old injury." Gu Jin looked at Su Yang and said, "I heard that I was injured because of you. The injuries I suffered, including the bruises on my head, were they also for you? The bruises oppressed the optic nerve, and when I look at you and the whole world, it's all gray."

"It's my fault." Su Yang paused and said, "I'm sorry."

"No... Mr. Su, you misunderstood. I'm not asking for an apology. I just came to ask. Now that I'm done...do you have anything else to do? If it's okay, I have to rest." Gu Jin's His voice was much colder than before. Although he had a smile on his face, his eyes were cold. The way he looked at Su Yang was no different from the way he looked at other people outside.