1.16 - Jiang Fei: What if you die?

What is it like to have a fear of heights? Even if you stand at a high place, even if you don't look down, you will feel like you are about to hit the ground, and you will feel nauseous all the time.

Su Yang watched Lu Linshen leave, but he didn't try to stop this person... because he knew very well that by coming here today, he almost admitted that what Bai Yingying said was true.

And Lu Linshen also knew this very well.

【888: The love value is falling. 】

[Su Yang: I guessed it, don't worry, that's not the point. 】

He walked down the wall holding on to the wall with a slightly vague step. The battery of his mobile phone began to light up red, showing that it only had 10% of the battery. The built-in flashlight could not be turned on. It read "Battery is too low, the flashlight will automatically turn off".

In the darkness, Su Yang stepped on the air and fell on his elbow. The pain made him a little dazed. It took him a while to realize what he was doing. He moved his wrist, but fortunately there was no big problem.

The weak light from the mobile phone screen shone on the abandoned stairs, making it even more gloomy and dark. The battery was simply not enough to last him until he went downstairs. Su Yang thought about it and prepared to call Jiang Fei. After opening the address book, He traced Lu Linshen's name with his fingertips, and finally dialed Jiang Fei's number.

Following the beeping sound, the female voice on the other end of the phone sounded, "I'm sorry, you dialed..." Before the words could be finished, the phone had already fallen into a black screen.

After Su Yang glanced at it twice, he sighed softly.

[888: This body is not afraid of heights... Host, the person who is afraid of heights is not Su Yang in this world, but you. 】

[Su Yang: I know, it's an old problem. 】

Not only was he afraid of heights, pain, and the dark, but they all happened to him. He really came to whatever he was afraid of.

After going downstairs in the 30s, when he reached the bottom of the building, his legs were almost weak. He sat in the car and relaxed for a while. When he was charging his mobile phone, his hands were shaking unconsciously.

The phone screen lit up again, with a series of missed calls on it. Su Yang called back, and Jiang Fei's anxious voice came from the other side, asking, "What's wrong with you? Why can't you get through on the phone?"

"Why isn't your cell phone with you?" Su Yang leaned back on the car seat. He smiled and said, "I'm fine. Come pick me up at Xinghai Building."

Jiang Fei paused and said, "Fuck, I came out in such a hurry, I forgot to bring my phone. Just wait, I'll go over now."

Su Yang didn't have the energy to speak at this time. When he went downstairs, he didn't feel very tired. He only felt that his nerves were tense. When he got back to the car, his whole body relaxed, but he realized that he seemed to be able to hear himself. His heartbeat was pounding.

He raised his hand and pressed it on his chest, smiling helplessly.

...

Two dazzling car lights passed in front of him, and with the harsh sound of brakes, Su Yang turned around and saw Jiang Fei hurriedly getting out of the car, walked up to him and asked, "How are you doing?"

"I can't die." Su Yang's voice was hoarse. He frowned, opened the car door, and said, "My wrist is swollen. Take me to the hospital. Don't tell my mother."