6.4 - Su Yang: I seem to have seen my future fate

After Chu Mu finished explaining, he went out. Su Yang looked at the closed door thoughtfully, with violent sword energy faintly flowing in the jade pendant in his hand.

Although Chu Mu's skills were taught by him, the sword energy of the two was different. Su Yang's sword energy was more severe, like ten thousand years of ice, while Chu Mu's burst with a hint of weirdness.

【888: What are you going to do? 】

As soon as Su Yang stood up, 888 had already asked.

[Su Yang: Save me, you don't really think Chu Mu is going to buy sweet-scented osmanthus cake, do you? I remember that Xu Zong had a spiritual stone that could block the cold air. The extreme cold snow mountain was extremely cold. Chu Mu thought that I was a person who had lost all my cultivation. If he could get the spiritual stone for me, it would be able to block the cold air from invading me. . 】

[888: But how could he be so sure that the spirit stone was with Jiang Zhiyan? 】

[Su Yang: He may not know, so why not test it? If you already knew, it was not as simple as blocking a whip just now. 】

Su Yang took out the clothes from the package, put on the silver fox mask, jumped from the window on the second floor of the inn, and disappeared into the alley.

*

Jiang Zhiyan was about to find another inn, but when she was walking in the alley, she suddenly stopped. She turned around suddenly, but there was no one behind her. She frowned and said sternly, "Who is following me!"

No one answered her words. She tightened her grip on the whip and glanced around the alley. When she was about to leave, she suddenly heard the leaves on the ground moving and making a slight sound. She subconsciously raised her hand to block it.

The spiritual energy rushed over violently. Jiang Zhiyan was knocked back several steps by the fierce spiritual energy, and her back hit a tree heavily. The spiritual energy collided randomly in her meridians, causing her blood to surge and she couldn't bear it. A mouthful of blood spurted out.

"Bring the spirit stone, I'll spare your life." Chu Mu walked out from the corner. He smiled slightly, put his hand on the hilt of the sword at his waist, tapped it twice, and said, "You hand it over yourself. Come out, or do you want me to search it myself?"

Jiang Zhiyan's face turned pale. She stared at Chu Mu and said, "You dare to kill me?"

"Why don't you dare? The master of the Xu Sect is indeed not low in cultivation, but he has been in seclusion for many years to no avail. I'm afraid he is about to fall, right?" The corners of Chu Mu's lips raised slightly, and there was a coldness in his eyes as he said, " Not to mention him now, even in his prime, I wouldn't take him seriously."

After Jiang Zhiyan was stunned for a moment, he sneered, "Crazy! If my father is not here, you can talk nonsense. If he is here, I'm afraid you won't even dare to say another word."

Su Yang, who had just arrived, heard such a sentence. He thought helplessly, let alone your father here, even if the entire Xu Sect was put together, Chu Mu would not be afraid.

When the two of them were fighting together again, Jiang Zhiyan finally understood the terrifying nature of the young man in front of him. In his actions and movements, he used his spiritual power in just the right way, and every inch of his spiritual power was perfect. The force was extremely ferocious, making it impossible for anyone to resist. Jiang Zhiyan was knocked away by the sudden spiritual power and hit the wall hard, knocking down the earth wall and spurting out a mouthful of blood. Sprinkled on the ground.