2.21 - Su Yang: The contract is terminated

Wang Qunze drove Su Yang to the doctor's house. The doctor saw Su Yang's embarrassed look and his face was slightly solemn. He asked, "What's going on? Why is his leg still injured?"

"It fell." Su Yang was helped to sit on the sofa, and he said helplessly, "The place chosen by the program crew was full of thorns. I fell in all of a sudden and it ended up like this."

There were also scratch marks on the back of his hand. The doctor sighed helplessly, "Every time I see you, you are covered in scars... How are you feeling lately?"

"I'm fine lately, I don't feel anything else." Su Yang said with a smile.

"Are you telling the truth?" The doctor looked into Su Yang's eyes and said, "You don't have to suppress yourself when facing your psychiatrist."

Wang Qunze stood aside and watched. He found this doctor for Su Yang. Looking at this scene, Wang Qunze also felt a little uncomfortable.

Su Yang looked back at the doctor and was silent for a long time, his eyes suddenly turned red.

He didn't say anything, but the doctor already knew. He turned around, poured a glass of water and handed it to Su Yang, saying warmly, "I understand."

The doctor treated Su Yang's wound. He looked at the wound on Su Yang's ankle, frowned, and then said, "Is this a hallucination or an auditory hallucination?"

"Both." Su Yang took a sip of water and said, "I saw what happened when I was a child. The voices of my father and my mother have been lingering in my ears. I can't get rid of them. I don't know what to do. Done, they...their voices were so close, I covered my ears, it was no use at all."

"Because that's the memory in your mind. Even if you cover your ears, you can't stop it." The doctor said, "Don't suppress your emotions too much. If a person stays in a narrow and dark place for a long time, he will collapse, and so will his emotions. , If you always suppress your emotions, you won't be able to hold on."

This was not the first time that the doctor told him these things. Su Yang looked at his trembling hands and smiled. He said hoarsely, "As the adopted son of the Su family and the only child of the Su family, I I must excel in everything and cannot make mistakes...I cannot be weak, cannot retreat, and cannot collapse..."

"Does Su Dong intend to train the prince? Even if there is a throne in the family, the prince has to vent his emotions." The doctor has learned a little about Su Yang's affairs over the past few years. He said, "A child, Childhood is the time when the soul is most vulnerable, and the shadow of childhood will be reflected in all aspects of your adult life, your character, your behavior...Su Yang, you are only one step away from collapse."

Even if the doctor didn't say this, Su Yang knew it in his heart.

The doctor prescribed medicine for him, and Wang Qunze sent Su Yang back. On the way, Wang Qunze hesitated for a long time, and then asked, "Su Yang, where are you now?"

Su Yang opened his eyes, his eyes dimmed slightly, and whispered, "Which step? I can still hear their conversation, and it keeps lingering in my mind, and I keep talking..."

Su Yang paused for a moment, then he leaned his head back and smiled, "Tell me, when will I stop hearing this? Why should I be Su Yang? If I were another person, I wouldn't be able to hear it. That's it..."

Wang Qunze sighed and said, "Take it easy."

"When I was acting, the director said that I am the character itself. I am indeed the character itself. Only when I become the person in the script, I can no longer hear their words. I am no longer me, and I will be quiet. ." Su Yang closed his eyes slightly, leaned back tiredly, and asked in a low voice, "I'm tired."