6.17 - 888: Host, you are so amazing

[888: Love is worth ninety-nine percent. 】

[Su Yang: This lag is really amazing. 】

In the end, Chu Mu did not conflict with other sects. As the old sect leader said, his Shizun did not want him to become a person who killed innocent people indiscriminately. If he really became a person who killed innocent people indiscriminately, his Shizun would It will be sad.

Chu Mu brought Su Yang back to the small courtyard of the Supreme Heaven Sect. He originally wanted to take Su Yang back to the Ghost Sect directly, but he remembered that Su Yang didn't know much about the Ghost Sect and might not want to go. After thinking about it, he still held it. Su Yang returned to the small courtyard.

The yard is still the same as before. There is a lotus pond in front, the water in it is full of energy, and the lotus flowers in it are not extraordinary.

Chu Mu suddenly remembered that he had seen a beautiful flower fish in the lotus pond when he was a child, and he would feed it every day. One day when he and his Shizun were walking in the small pavilion next to the lotus pond and playing chess, Chu Mu thought He wanted to attract the fish, but there was no colorful fish in the fish. Chu Mu was very surprised, so he asked Su Yang, "Shizun, have you seen my colorful fish?"

He didn't think too much when he asked. Who knew that Su Yang glanced at him with a slightly strange look in his eyes and asked, "Do you... like that flower fish?"

"Disciple likes him and has raised him for a long time." Chu Mu said.

Su Yang thought for a moment and said, "I ate him."

After saying that, he touched his belly.

Chu Mu didn't react to these words for a long time, and was stunned. He never thought that his Shizun, who was as bright as the breeze and the bright moon, would actually eat the flower fish he raised.

But now, after Chu Mu came back with Su Yang in his arms, he passed by the lotus pond. The fish in it swam over when they heard the noise. He took a casual look and saw that almost all of them were flower fish.

Whatever Chu Mu liked or wanted, Su Yang never refused.

"I'm sorry, Shizun..." Chu Mu should have noticed it a long time ago, but he ignored all of this. He gritted his teeth and said, "Shizun..."

He changed Su Yang's clothes, only to find that Su Yang had many wounds on his body at some point. Those wounds did not look like they were caused by blades, but rather seemed to be left in the battle with monsters.

Some wounds have not even healed yet and should be new wounds.

Chu Mu lowered his head and wiped Su Yang with water bit by bit, from his fingers to his face and all over his body. He wiped it clean carefully. He whispered, "Shizun loves to be clean... Shizun, have a good sleep...Shizun will not die."

There were footsteps outside. Chu Mu turned around and saw the figure of the old sect leader. He said, "Thank you, Master."

"Su Yang is my apprentice, and you are Su Yang's apprentice. I am worthy of being called master." The old sect leader glanced at Su Yang who was lying on the bed. Su Yang changed into clean clothes. If it weren't for the fact that his chest didn't rise and fall at all, one might have thought he was just asleep. The old sect master's heart felt uncomfortable for a moment. He turned around and said, "He is already dead, let him rest in peace."

"No, Shizun is not dead yet..." Chu Mu arranged Su Yang's clothes and said, "Shizun is not dead... He is just injured and fell asleep. He will wake up."

"Don't deceive yourself." The old sect leader didn't want to expose Chu Mu, but he couldn't bear to see him like this. He sighed and said, "If Su Yang sees you like this, what will happen to him? Sad."