6.7 - Su Yang: Oh, it's overturned

"Brother, why are we waiting here? When the Star Grass matures, we won't be able to grab it." Jiang Zhiyan looked at the Star Grass on the cliff and said, "My father went into seclusion and became obsessed with it, and his meridians were damaged. This Star Grass , we are bound to win."

"Of course, but this time Chu Mu is here too. With these people alone, I'm afraid they are no match for him. Wouldn't it be better if we wait until Chu Mu and them both suffer losses and then reap the benefits?" Ji Yun said His eyes fell on Jiang Zhiyan's wrist, and he said, "Speaking of this... where do you get the spirit stone? Why can't I see you wearing it?"

"I was intercepted and killed on the road. Fortunately, I was saved by an expert, so I gave him the spirit stone." Jiang Zhiyan said.

Ji Yun frowned and said, "You just gave away Xu Zong's treasure so casually? Do you know how rare spiritual stones are?"

"In the eyes of senior brother, are rare spiritual stones more important than my life?" Jiang Zhiyan sneered and said, "If senior brother has any objections to this, why not tell my father and see if he will punish me."

Ji Yun looked at her for a few times, and after a moment of silence, he said, "It's up to you."

When the moonlight reached its strongest point, the strange fragrance suddenly disappeared. In an instant, the monsters rioted, and countless cultivators shouted, "The monsters rioted! Get up quickly!"

The spiritual energy collided on the top of the mountain, and the aftermath almost killed the little demonic beasts directly. The low-level cultivators who were just joining in the fun did not dare to continue watching and hurriedly retreated. Many people were still shocked to the point of vomiting blood.

At this moment, someone shouted, "The star grass is ripe! Grab it quickly!"

While everyone was snatching it, someone said in surprise, "I got it! The Sky Star Grass is mine!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a burst of crazy and violent sword energy suddenly struck. Everyone was shocked and retreated to escape. Many monks were injured by the sword energy and stepped aside. When they looked up, they only saw the bare cliff. There is no trace of the star grass.

"This sword energy just now... looks so familiar!" Someone noticed something was wrong with this sword energy.

"Of course I'm familiar with it." A monk covered his chest, spit out a mouthful of blood, and suppressed the surging blood energy. He said, "With such a violent and terrifying sword energy, if you look at the entire world of cultivation, there is only one from the Supreme Heavenly Sect."

As soon as the words "Supreme Heavenly Sect" came out, everyone looked at each other and fell silent for a moment. If it were before, they would have thought they were talking about Qinghan Sword Master Su Yang, but now they knew that it was referring to Blood-clothed Sword Master Chu Mu.

The reason why Chu Mu got the title of Blood-clothed Sword Lord in the first place is that no one in the whole cultivation world knows about it. The souls who died in his hands could not be contained in a city.

"What does he want this for? Tianxingcao is something that repairs a cultivator's meridians... Could it be that the Sword Master is injured?" Someone speculated with malicious intent.

Another person sneered, "Who can hurt him? Have you forgotten? His master destroyed his meridians and cultivated all his cultivation... Wasn't his Tianxingcao for the Qinghan Sword Master?" "

After saying this, everyone fell silent for a moment, and someone said, "But doesn't it mean that Qinghan Sword Master is already a demon cultivator?"

"Some people want to protect demon cultivators because of their high cultivation level. What can we do?" The man said in a strange tone, "Is it possible that anyone dares to go against the Supreme Heavenly Sect? Against the Blood-clothed Sword Lord?"