8.7 - Su Yang: I don't want to stay in the supernatural world for too long

Shen Yuanzhou said that the ghost's place of death was in the neighborhood next door. Su Yang wanted to go and see it. Ghosts with three souls in one body were rare, and a family like this was even rarer.

Moreover, this ghost has been wandering around the villa. If it is not solved, I'm afraid it will be very troublesome in the future.

Shen Yuanzhou thought for a while and asked, "Why does it always stare here?"

"This... you have to ask Gu Xiaoqi. He was born with one soul less than others, so he has insufficient yang energy and strong yin energy. It is easy for those ghosts to regard him as the same kind, or as a nourishing tonic." Su Yang laughed and said, "I'll take a look later and then make a decision."

Su Yang said so, and Shen Yuanzhou naturally had no reason to refute.

At night, Su Yang asked Gu Xiaoqi to go out with him. Gu Xiaoqi was a little scared and said, "Brother, aren't they pestering me? If I go out, will I die?"

"Yes." Su Yang glanced at Gu Xiaoqi impatiently and said, "Not only may you die, but your soul may also be cannibalized by them. When you die, I will throw your body into the suburbs. ."

Gu Xiaoqi shivered with fear and clutched Shen Yuanzhou's clothes tightly. Shen Yuanzhou said helplessly, "Why are you scaring him? He is naturally timid. It's not like you don't know that."

"Take care of him and don't let him run around. This ghost came after him and he must deal with it." Su Yang's patience was not good, and he even felt a little irritated for no reason. He said, "If he is running around And if something goes wrong, I won't take action."

In the end, the three of them drove to the community next door. Once they entered the community, even though Shen Yuanzhou didn't say where the deceased was, Su Yang still found it. There was a paper man sitting on the back of his hand, like a living thing. Su Yang stood beside He walked under a building, looked down at the ground that had been cleaned, and said, "This is where the pregnant woman probably jumped to her death."

The little paper man nodded humanely, and then continued to lead Su Yang into the corridor. Gu Xiaoqi originally wanted to take the elevator, but he reached out and pressed the button. Su Yang's face changed slightly, and he pulled him back. The elevator dinged, and then the elevator door slowly opened. Su Yang looked at the elevator door expressionlessly and whispered, "No matter what you see, don't make a sound."

The elevator stopped in front of the three of them. The door opened and closed, but could not be closed every time. Su Yang turned around and walked up from the fire escape. Seeing that Su Yang was a little annoyed, Shen Yuanzhou whispered to Gu Xiaoqi, "No. Move around."

Gu Xiaoqi clutched Shen Yuanzhou's clothes, trembling with fear, and said, "Mr. Shen, did I do something wrong? Senior brother seems to be angry."

[Su Yang: What happened to Gu Xiaoqi? 】

【888: One soul is missing and there is a problem with IQ. 】

[Su Yang: It seems that I still have to take the time to go back to Master and resolve this matter. 】

Several people followed the little paper man to the door of No. 1106. After arriving at the door, the little paper man spontaneously ignited and disappeared.

This is a voice-activated light. The footsteps of several people have already turned on the lights in the corridor.

"Where's the rice! Why is today's rice cold again!" Su Yang and the others were standing outside, and they could hear the quarrels in the house. "Come out! Is it going to kill you if I ask you to cook a meal? I'm at home every day. I can't even make a meal, I worked so hard outside, and I don't even have a hot meal when I come back, what do you mean by that!"