9.2 - Su Yang: I have no more pheromones

Chu Yaoyang came to the hotel to pick up Su Yang. Su Yang changed into casual clothes, but he was too thin. Chu Yaoyang said, "The doctor said you have to drink porridge and slowly recover. The injury last time was too serious. So it takes a long time to adjust."

"I thought you were going to have dinner with Qin Xing." Su Yang said with a smile, "Your birthday... such an important day..."

"Before..." Chu Yaoyang said, "Every birthday, you would prepare a gift for me. The gift for this birthday is to have dinner with me, okay?"

Su Yang always felt that something was wrong with the man in front of him. He didn't look like Chu Yaoyang, but more like Gu Jin.

"Happy birthday." Su Yang said.

Chu Yaoyang smiled and said, "Thank you." He didn't say the last two words, but Su Yang recognized what he said from the shape of his lips...

--"elder brother."

[888: Host, authenticity is 0, love value is 80. 】

[Su Yang: So high? 】

[888: Based on the plot, it should be that the scene of the car crash was so brilliant, that's why the love value is so high. 】

Su Yang somewhat agrees with this statement. Only people who have experienced life, separation, and death will be more afraid of losing.

Chu Yaoyang is in this situation now.

The tasks in this world seemed simpler than those in other worlds. It seemed that as long as the truth was clarified, it would be over. But for some reason, Su Yang felt even more uneasy.

It wasn't that he was unsatisfied with this world's tasks, but that he was unsatisfied with Chu Yaoyang's attitude in front of him.

After the two of them finished eating, Chu Yaoyang sent Su Yang back to the hotel. Su Yang stood upstairs and watched his car drive out of the hotel and into the traffic. Su Yang turned around and lay on the bed, enduring I couldn't help but think of every look in Chu Yaoyang's eyes.

Does this count as him... making up for the birthday he owed Gu Jin?

Chu Yaoyang parked the car next to the park. He sat in the car. After being silent for a long time, he took out the medicine bottle from the car. After pouring two pills from it, he swallowed it directly. He leaned against On the car seat, I closed my eyes slightly, seemingly taking a break, but my hands were still tightly held, with blue veins popping out on the back of my hands, as if I was holding back something.

[888: After so many worlds, your condition is getting worse and worse. 】

[Gu Jin: There are medicines in this world, and the effects are pretty good. 】

[888: Is it because this is the last world? So you're anxious... I've tried my best to slow him down. 】

[Gu Jin: No need to do that, just let him do whatever he wants. 】

[888: I have been urging him to complete the task before, because when he returns to the original world, the sooner he completes it, the sooner he can go back. But now it seems that the time for him to return should be in the top three death nodes. sky. 】

[Gu Jin: Thank you, but it's not necessary. No matter when he goes back, the outcome is already determined. I would rather stay with him a little longer. Only here can he see me in his eyes. 】

【888: Is it worth it? 】

[Gu Jin: You've asked this question many times, it's worth it. 】

After the voice of 888 disappeared, Chu Yaoyang suddenly covered his heart and turned pale. He retched lowly and held the steering wheel. It took a while before he felt better.