1.19 - 888: He will live in guilt forever

Lu Linshen did not attend such banquets in the past, but his coming this time was really unexpected. Su Yang followed everyone's gaze and saw that Lu Linshen was wearing casual clothes. It didn't look like he came specially to attend the banquet, but rather he came in a hurry. Su Yang laughed, and before he could withdraw his gaze, he met Lu Linshen's eyes.

[888: Host, do you think he is here to catch you? 】

[Su Yang: I guess not. 】

They were so far apart, and there were so many people between them, that no matter how good Lu Linshen's eyes were, he probably wouldn't be able to see clearly.

"Swear not to let your hair grow wild, be careful what you say makes it a motto." Su Yang raised the corners of his lips slightly, with a slight smile in his eyes.

With Lu Linshen here, Jiang Fei did not dare to introduce a new partner to Su Yang. He waved to this person and asked someone to take him away. Then he came to Su Yang and asked, "What does this Mr. Lu mean?" ?Did he break up with you or something?"

"Break it off." Su Yang shook the wine glass but did not drink. He smiled and said, "Why do you ask this so suddenly?"

"Why do I not believe it so much?" Jiang Fei looked Su Yang up and down suspiciously, then came closer and said, "To be honest, Mr. Lu rarely attends such cocktail parties, but he just came here today... Why do I feel that The one who comes is not good."

It was rare for Jiang Fei to notice this, and Su Yang chuckled, raising the corners of his lips, sighing and smiling, "Don't worry, he will come here... Although I don't know why, it must have nothing to do with me. "

Sure enough, although Lu Linshen came to the banquet, he did not come over to Su Yang. Many people on the scene were observing their movements, but no one dared to gossip about this matter in front of Lu Linshen.

"I drank a little too much, let's go out for a walk." Although he agreed not to drink, Su Yang couldn't help but take a few more sips. The red wine had a strong stamina. He didn't feel anything at first, but later he felt a little dizzy. He shook his head and walked straight to a place with few people.

The venue for this reception was a bit remote, but there were many people here. Su Yang chose a deserted place and leaned aside to rest, but suddenly there was a rapid and small scream in his ears. Su Yang Yang subconsciously followed the sound and saw a person being pulled to the path in the back garden. There was a black car parked next to it. It was the car that Su Yang thought looked familiar before.

After being blown by the night wind, Su Yang was almost awake from his wine. He saw a bag on the ground. He walked over and saw that it was the bag that Bai Yingying was carrying before. Su Yang frowned slightly. At this time, Jiang Fei They also came, Su Yang said, "Something happened, call the police."

"Huh? What are you doing?" Jiang Fei saw Su Yang running to the parking lot not far away, and immediately followed him, but did not catch up with Su Yang. Su Yang drove out of the parking lot directly and chased the car. The black car was headed in the direction of the car. Jiang Fei realized something was wrong. He quickly called Su Yang and asked, "What's going on? What happened?"

"Something happened to Bai Yingying, she must have been kidnapped." Su Yang said while driving, "I remembered who the car belonged to...the license plate number of A19287, this is the car that Chen Mingyang drove before."

[888: Here it comes, the turning point of the plot. 】

[Su Yang: Although I didn't drink much, it's still considered a drunk driving... Fortunately there are few people here, otherwise the traffic policeman would stop me and nothing would happen. 】