6.15 - Su Yang: When giving love value, can you be more generous?

Facing Chu Mu's questioning, Su Yang just looked at him calmly and said, "If I knew three years ago that you would become what you are now, I would never have saved you."

Su Yang's words extinguished the hope in Chu Mu's heart. There was confusion and confusion in his eyes, as if he was asking for confirmation, and said, "Shizun, are you really going to kill me? Then at the bottom of the cliff... why are you Want to save me? If you really want to kill me, then why did you go to the secret room to help me? Shizun..."

"You and I have ended our relationship as master and disciple. There is no need to call me Shizun anymore." Su Yang's eyes fell on Chu Mu and said word by word, "If you want to hate, then hate him."

It's not that Su Yang didn't think about taking his time to increase his love value, but he thought about it carefully. He must have died for Chu Mu three years ago, but Chu Mu's love value for him was only 80%. .

Now even if he died for Chu Mu again, I'm afraid it would not exceed 90% at most.

Therefore, sometimes it is feasible to choose some special methods in order to complete the task.

When Chu Mu saw that Su Yang was indifferent, he couldn't help laughing and laughed at himself, "Shizun is so cruel that he actually wants to kill me with his own hands."

The surrounding monks stared at the pair of masters and disciples. Su Yang didn't care about other people's eyes and just whispered, "I have to do this."

"It has to be like this... It has to be like this... Shizun tricked me into coming here and abolishing my cultivation. Are you waiting for today? No... I shouldn't continue to call you Shizun... Qinghan Sword Master Su Yang." Chu Mu said the last few words almost through gritted teeth.

Su Yang did not speak, Chu Mu continued, "The Qinghan Sword Lord must remember me, you are right, everyone is right...I am an evil heretic, everyone can kill me, I am cruel His nature is unforgivable... So Sword Lord Qinghan had better pray that I die here, otherwise, if he comes back one day, it will be my time to take revenge, and I will definitely retaliate with my sword that day."

When the time came, Su Yang stepped forward holding the spirit sword in his hand. For some reason, Su Yang felt that the spirit sword today was different from the past, and looked much bleaker. However, he didn't think about it, he just watched Su Yang move step by step. He walked towards him, finally stopped in front of him, pointed the tip of his sword at him, and said, "Let's say goodbye."

A trace of blood flashed across Chu Mu's eyes. He looked at Su Yang indifferently. The corners of his lips curved slightly. The spiritual power in his palms was moving. The flying sword on the side responded accordingly. Su Yang was facing away from the flying sword. Chu Mu said, "Shizun, let me ask you one last time. If you were to do it over again, would you regret ruining my cultivation?"

"No regrets." Su Yang said.

A trace of anger flashed across Chu Mu's eyes. He took a deep breath and said with an angry smile, "Okay, very good."

Before Su Yang's sword was thrust out, the old sect leader was watching, but his expression suddenly changed. But before he could take action, the spiritual sword that should have been at the side suddenly unsheathed and stabbed towards Su Yang. The blade carried a terrifying sword energy and was so fast that it seemed to break through the void.

Even if the old sect master saw it, he was beyond his reach.

"Pfft" sound.

Hot blood spattered from Su Yang's chest, and a few drops were stained on Chu Mu's face. He seemed to be stunned for a moment, looking at Su Yang in front of him and the sword blade piercing out of Su Yang's chest.