3.5 - Su Yang: Where are the plum blossoms I raised?

When Die'er brought the medicine, Su Yang frowned and looked at the black medicine in the bowl in front of him, "This medicine..."

"This medicine is for Your Highness." The old man didn't wait for Su Yang to speak, and said directly, "If Your Highness wants to live until the day when the second prince wakes up, he should drink this medicine last... Even if it is for the sake of the second prince, His Highness You also have to take care of your own body."

Su Yang took the decoction, and after a moment of silence, he drank it with his head raised. The strong taste of the medicine was in his mouth. He said, "If there is anything else to deal with in the palace, I will go back first... I'll bother the miracle doctor to take care of my second brother, Su Yang." Thank you very much."

When he was leaving, the medicine boy ran to his side and blocked Su Yang's way. Su Yang was stunned for a moment, squatted down and asked, "What's wrong?"

"The hibiscus cake that His Highness brought this time is very delicious. I kept half of it so that His Highness can try it on the way back." The medicine boy said with a smile, "When Your Highness comes next time, the plum blossoms should be in full bloom. Your Highness can dance with your sword and admire the plum blossoms at the same time. I heard from the master that your Highness's swordsmanship is outstanding, so you can take out this star dew from the ice pool in the extremely cold place."

Su Yang's hand froze slightly, and the numb area started to hurt slightly again. He laughed and said, "Next time you come, I will teach you swordsmanship."

Su Yang returned the pastries to the medicine boy and said with a smile, "You keep the pastries and eat them yourself. Next time you come, I will bring you more delicious snacks. Just tell me what you like."

After Su Yang touched the medicine boy's head, he stood up and left the bamboo hut.

On the way, Die'er asked anxiously, "Your Highness, you are seriously injured and have not recovered. Why are you so tired from running around? What if the injury becomes serious again?"

Su Yang's life hanging by a thread left a huge shadow on Die'er, and she felt extremely distressed.

Su Yang leaned to the side and turned his head slightly. Seeing that Su Yang didn't answer, Die'er realized that he was so tired that he fell asleep at some point.

Die'er covered him with a blanket, then opened the curtain and said to the guard disguised as a coachman, "Go back to the palace quickly, His Highness seems to have started to have a fever again."

After the guard responded, he whipped the horse suddenly and pulled the carriage to gallop on the road.

As soon as they entered the city gate, the guard slowed down, but this speed was still relatively fast. Suddenly, a naughty boy broke into the lane that was supposed to be unmanned. The guard was startled and immediately tightened the reins. The horse was frightened and stood tall. He raised his front hooves, and the child was under the horse. He was about to die on the spot. Suddenly, a figure suddenly pushed the child to the side and rolled it around on the ground. The horse's hoof fell heavily, so that no one was hurt. .

Just like this, Su Yang was also woken up. He opened his eyes slightly and asked, "What happened?"

Die'er said respectfully, "I'll go take a look now, my slave."

After Die'er got out of the car, she realized that Shen Xingting had put the child down. The child started to cry belatedly. A woman squeezed through the crowd and anxiously checked the child's injuries. She saw that there were no serious injuries. No matter what, he breathed a sigh of relief and left in a hurry with the children.