5.15 - Su Yang: Yangshen will always be me and no one can replace him

The medicine bottle fell to the ground. When Su Yang wanted to reach down to get the medicine bottle, he fell from the wheelchair. He fell to the ground, and his stomach cramps made him gasp for air.

The medicine bottle was right in front of him, but it seemed far away. His eyes were dark and he couldn't see the direction of the medicine bottle.

——Will he die?

——Maybe...right?

I don't know why, but these words appeared in his mind. He had experienced so much despair that he could not find a reason to live.

Not long after Zhou Yunchen walked out, he heard the sound of a golden retriever coming from the door. He seemed very anxious and urgent. After Zhou Yunchen paused, he immediately turned around and walked back. He patted the door several times. But there was no response. Zhou Yunchen was about to call Su Yang, but he remembered that Su Yang had put him on the blacklist. He immediately took a few steps back and kicked the door open.

The living room was still the same as before, but before Zhou Yunchen could see clearly, a golden retriever rushed over. It did not attack Zhou Yunchen, but seemed to lead Zhou Yunchen into the room. It bit the corner of Zhou Yunchen's clothes and pulled it over. He kept pulling in, and Zhou Yunchen saw Su Yang fell to the ground, unconscious, and the medicine bottle beside him fell to the ground.

Zhou Yunchen didn't have time to think about it. He immediately stepped forward and picked up Su Yang. He shouted several times anxiously, but Su Yang didn't respond. He picked up Su Yang and walked out, preparing to go directly to the hospital.

The golden retriever seemed to want to follow him out, so Zhou Yunchen said, "You are at home, I will take him to the hospital."

As if the big golden retriever could understand Zhou Yunchen's words, he squatted on the spot obediently, with his tail hanging weakly, looking at Zhou Yunchen anxiously and at a loss.

After Zhou Yunchen carried Su Yang downstairs, he went to his car, but he didn't find Qu Qing, and Qu Qing's own car didn't see him either. Zhou Yunchen didn't have time to think about it now, so he carried Su Yang directly into the car. After the co-pilot, he also got into the car.

Along the way, he almost stepped on the accelerator and rushed to the hospital.

He called the hospital in advance. As soon as the car stopped at the entrance of the hospital, the ambulance crew was ready and pushed Su Yang directly into the emergency room.

Zhou Yunchen stood outside the rescue room, pacing back and forth, a little restless.

Doctors and nurses came and went. Zhou Yunchen wanted to ask about the situation inside, but was afraid of delaying Su Yang's treatment.

A nurse came to ask Zhou Yunchen to go through the surgery and hospitalization procedures. He completed all the procedures one by one, and then stood outside the emergency room waiting for news.

With great difficulty, the door of the emergency room finally opened, and Su Yang was pushed into the intensive care unit from inside.

"Doctor, how is his condition? Why did he faint suddenly?" Zhou Yunchen asked.

"The patient's condition is not very optimistic. Did he have a car accident or any other serious injury earlier?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, he had a car accident three years ago." Zhou Yunchen said.

"That's right. His current physical condition is very dangerous. He was seriously injured in a car accident three years ago. Even though he was rescued at that time, the sequelae have also been left behind." The doctor sighed and said, " And in the past three years, his physical condition has gotten worse and worse, and the sequelae caused in the past will break out... The patient has serious stomach problems, but this time, it is not just a stomach problem."