【World 1】━━ The wealthy young man with online acting skills ━━

1.1 - 888: For a moment, I didn't know who was more scumbag, you or Lu Linshen.

"Beep... beep... beep..."

The equipment in the intensive care unit made a beeping sound. As soon as Su Yang woke up, he felt as if all the bones in his body had been crushed. He couldn't help but groan in pain.

[888: Host, welcome back to the first world. In this world, you are the young master of the Su family. You only like Lu Linshen. You put down your pride for him and even lost your music dream. Unfortunately... Lu Linshen has no interest in you at all. . 】

[Su Yang: If I remember correctly, in order to complete the task and play a despicable role, I am as humble as a piece of grass. Speaking of which, his adopted daughter is not a fuel-efficient lamp. 】

[888: That's true. 】

[Su Yang: What is this mission? 】

[888: The last mission has already reached the full progress of playing the role of a slut. This time, the real value and the love value of the target must be reached. You have to rely on your true and non-hypocritical appearance to make Lu Linshen fall in love with you. 】

Su Yang felt that such a mission was to send him directly on the road.

In this world, Su Yang clearly remembers that he worked hard for Lu Linshen and almost gave up everything, almost sending himself to Lu Linshen's bed. In the end, he fought with the kidnappers to protect Lu Linshen and was stabbed in the head. waist and abdomen, bleeding to death.

He was only twenty-one years old when he died.

[Su Yang: So am I alive or dead? 】

[888: Logically speaking, you should be dead, but because this mission is very special, your life is forcibly extended until the last moment when the mission is completed. 】

[Su Yang:...Death once is not enough, how about a second time? 】

888 realized that Su Yang's tone was not very friendly, and immediately chose silence.

Although it wants the host to complete the task, it prefers life.

Su Yang fell asleep in pain, sometimes awake and sometimes unconscious. He didn't know how long it took. When he woke up again, he only saw the white ceiling.

The strong smell of disinfectant was mixed with a subtle smell of blood.

"Mr. Lu, please come back. The doctor said that Yang Yang is out of danger." Father Su's slightly older voice said, "As for these supplements, Mr. Lu, please take them with you. The Su family is not short of these things. "

"Su Yang was injured like this because he was trying to save me. It's only natural for me to give him something." Lu Linshen's voice was slightly low.

"If Mr. Lu really feels that he owes Yang Yang his life, then just because he almost died while blocking the knife for you, I hope you can stop him from missing you." The reputation of the Su family is not small. , as the head of the family, Su's father had never felt so aggrieved. Just for the sake of his unsatisfactory son, he had to lower his head and plead, "Mr. Lu..."

"cough......"

Before Su's father finished speaking, he heard Su Yang suddenly cough while lying on the hospital bed. This sound attracted the attention of everyone present.

"Yang Yang!" Su's mother reacted immediately and walked to Su Yang's side. Su Yang slowly opened her eyes. She cried with joy and choked, "Yang Yang, you finally woke up."

"Mom..." Su Yang's voice was extremely dry as he hadn't had any water for a long time. Just saying one word made his brows wrinkle up in pain.

"I... hurt..."