4.5 - Su Yang: How are my acting skills? Brother, you were deceived by me again

Su Yang didn't answer. After the two looked at each other, Lin Xinyue lowered her head and said, "I'm sorry, Brother Yang, I'm too talkative, but I just want to say... you have a heart disease, so you are really not suitable for this role." Character, if a person really loses his love for life, his life will be boring, which is a terrible thing."

"My illness... is not as serious as you think. Don't worry. I won't send you up when your agent comes. I hope that the next time I see you, it will be on the set." Su Yang laughed. , he turned around and got into the driver's seat and drove away.

The manager trotted over quickly and said, "Hurry up and don't wait until the paparazzi take another photo."

"Just shoot. How many times have we been photographed with Brother Han? Why can't we shoot with Brother Yang?" Lin Xinyue thought of Su Yang's appearance and couldn't help but said, "No wonder Brother Yang can become the best actor. ."

"Because he has good acting skills," the agent said.

"No, there is another very important reason. He is a very charismatic person. There are very few such people, but as long as you get along with him for a period of time, I think there are very few people who will not be attracted to him." Lin Xinyue Sighing deeply, he said, "It's really hard not to like him when he can do this."

"Don't talk nonsense." The manager's expression immediately changed, and he said, "Now there are rumors about Brother Han and you, and I think Brother Han means that he probably likes you. If you say this If you go out, Brother Han will be offended too, and there will be no place to cry."

"But I really don't have much interest in Brother Han." Lin Xinyue was silent for a moment, and then said, "There is the biggest difference between Brother Han and Brother Yang."

"What's the difference?" the agent asked.

"Brother Han looks very affectionate when he looks at people, but he seems to be looking at another person through me. This feeling is very obvious." Lin Xinyue paused and continued, "But Brother Yang is different. He It doesn't seem like he's that serious, but when he looks at you, you'll find that his eyes are all about you... That feeling is really indescribable and impossible to refuse."

"You can't refuse but you have to refuse, unless you don't want to continue messing around anymore." The agent saw Lin Xinyue holding the script in her hand, and he wondered, "Why do you still have the script? Let me take a look?"

Lin Xinyue handed him the script of "Sheng Ye". When the agent saw the words "Sheng Ye" on the cover, his face suddenly changed and he was shocked, "This is "Sheng Ye"?! Is it Director Jiang?" His new work? Oh my god...this is an opportunity that many people have squeezed their heads to get. How did you get this script? Director Jiang wanted you to star in it?"

Lin Xinyue smiled, "It's not that Director Jiang wants me to act, but Brother Yang wants to introduce me to Director Jiang to play a role in it."

"Brother Yang?" The manager took a breath and said, "No wonder others say that Su Yang has a high status in the entertainment industry. He can even privately recommend the roles in Director Jiang's drama. It is indeed very impressive. Save face... Did you agree? Did you sign it? What did Director Jiang say? Let me tell you, no matter what role Director Jiang wants you to play, you have to agree. This opportunity is pie in the sky, so rare. Got it!"

"But..." Lin Xinyue made a turn, and the manager's face became stiff. Lin Xinyue continued, "I refused, I did not agree..."

"Are you crazy?" The manager wished he could pinch Lin Xinyue's neck to see if there was water in his head.

"I chose another drama "Absence of Consciousness", which was chosen by Brother Yang. You know, Brother Yang is famous in the industry for his eye for scripts and has never missed one, so I felt that instead of choosing "Singy Night", it is better to believe in Brother Yang's vision." Lin Xinyue knew the character of her agent very well, and he continued, "What's more, Brother Yang's topic is much more popular than "Singing Night", Baili And no harm done."