7.8 - Su Yang: I didn't buy the hot search, let alone my family

Except for Shen Du and Bai Min, everyone was very surprised that Su Yang would come here. Someone said, "Isn't this a meeting of high-level superpowers? Why is an ordinary person coming here to join in the fun?"

Shen Du's eyes fell on Su Yang and said, "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah." Su Yang looked around and found that only Shen Du had a seat. With so many people looking at him, he had no choice but to sit in the only seat. Bai Min sat opposite him and said with a smile, "Young Master Su is a seventh-level wind power user, so of course he can come to this meeting."

No one else knew that Su Yang was a seventh-level wind power user. When Bai Min said it, everyone present looked at Su Yang in surprise. Some people said in surprise, "How is that possible? I clearly know Remember his powers are gone."

"Young Master Su does have wind power, and it's level seven. Brother Du and I can both testify to this." Bai Min's eyes fell on Su Yang, with a deep possessiveness hidden in his eyes. Dao, "So he should be more qualified to participate in this meeting than most people."

With these words, even if others had doubts, they just looked at each other and stopped talking.

"I encountered a level 7 zombie tiger in the wild, so this time, it may not be a zombie, it may be an animal similar to a zombie. If it is an animal, it will probably be more difficult to deal with than a human." Su Yang doesn't care about others. What did he think of him? He continued, "My superpower is at level seven, but I still managed to escape from the jaws of a level seven zombie."

Others looked at each other, and someone said, "What should we do? There are only a few high-level superpowers in the safe zone like us. Low-level superpowers do not pose any threat at all in the eyes of zombies of this level."

After Shen Du was silent for a while, he said, "So this meeting will first decide on the issue of team formation. There are no signs of high-level zombies in the north and east of the city for the time being. Two teams will be formed, each team will be composed of a seventh-level superpower. Bring four level six superpowers to investigate,"

"What about the south and west of the city? There are problems in both areas." someone asked.

"I, Su Yang, and Bai Min will go to these two places." Shen Du paused and said, "Other superpowers are waiting for support in the city to protect the people in the safe zone."

It is impossible for Shen Du to take out all the superpowers at once.

Su Yang also agreed with Shen Du's arrangement. He said, "This is indeed the best way."

A meeting ended in a hurry, everyone's arrangements were in place, and only Su Yang and the others were left in the conference room where others left first. Bai Min said with a smile, "Why don't Mr. Su go back and recuperate? Maybe tomorrow There is a fierce battle."

"Yeah." Su Yang stood up and was about to leave. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He was swaying and subconsciously raised his hands to hold on to the table. Then he didn't kneel down directly. His abdomen seemed to be torn open by something. , the pain made his face pale, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead. Shen Du quickly supported him with quick eyes and hands, and said, "What's wrong? Is the injury recurring?"

"It's okay." Logically speaking, after the wound is healed, it shouldn't be like this. Su Yang frowned and said, "It's not a big problem. It's probably because the injury hasn't healed yet. I'll just go back and take a rest."

Bai Min smiled and said, "Then let me go and help Young Master Su treat his wounds."

Su Yang raised his eyelids and glanced at Bai Min. He smiled softly and said, "That's not necessary."