Real World 11: 888: Cry louder! I didn't hear it! (End)

Su Yang was not in a good state, Gu Jin could tell at a glance. He frowned slightly and asked, "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

"I have something and I want to talk to you alone." Su Yang said.

Gu Jin paused and said with a smile, "Okay, let's go to the study."

The two of them entered the study one after another. Gu Jin closed the door and said, "Brother, what's the matter?"

"The system told me everything." Su Yang looked at Gu Jin and said, "Deception? Routine? Are you plotting against me?"

"Well, yes." Gu Jin didn't even pause. He looked at Su Yang and said, "It's right. I set up a plot against you."

"So... you clearly knew that I recognized the wrong person, but you never explained... After I died, you made a deal with the system, exchanging lives for lives..." Su Yang said, "Since it was all your plan, why not Keep going? Why tell others? You hid the kidnapping case and never mentioned it for so many years. You hid the eye injury and never said anything. So why don't you keep hiding this matter? That's not true. Like your character."

"There is no airtight wall in the world. Even if I want to hide it, brother, you will know sooner or later." Gu Jin said.

"Yeah, how can there be an airtight wall? I fell into a pit once, will I fall into it a second time? Gu Jin, do you consider my feelings? You asked me to forget you after the gambling agreement, you have Have you ever asked me if I want to forget you?" Su Yang stared at Gu Jin's eyes, squatted down, and said, "Bipolar disorder is painful, right? I have experienced it in the small world... Gu Jin, believe me Just once, okay? I'll take you out, and we'll come out together."

Gu Jin's eyes dodge slightly, he lowered his eyes and said, "Brother, I can't get out."

Su Yang's expression froze slightly, he turned his head and asked, "What did you say? What do you mean?"

"I can't get out, brother." Gu Jin looked at Su Yang. There was no indifference to outsiders in his eyes, but only helpless doting. He sighed and said, "I'm sorry, I should have been there when you admitted your mistake." If I tell you the truth right now, maybe the rest of this will not happen... I'm sorry, brother."

"Do you want me to hate you?" Su Yang asked seriously.

"I don't want to," Gu Jin said, "I want your love, but... I don't want it anymore."

"A kidnapping case occurred when I was sixteen, and I later admitted the wrong person. From the age of sixteen to the age of twenty-two, I have been pursuing Qin Ran. During this period, for six years, you have been behind me, right? In six years, You had countless opportunities to tell me the truth, but you chose to remain silent. In the past six years, I have had forty-six scandal targets, including Qin Ran, Qin Qianqian, Bai Min and others. But the strange thing is that they and My hot searches will always be removed as soon as possible. If yours was plotting against me from the beginning, they would have no chance to even get close to me, let alone continue to keep in touch with me in the future." Su Yang said, "You didn't restrict me, you just helped me settle all the scandalous news."

"The first time I died, I met 888 and accepted the mission. In fact, halfway through the mission, I felt something was wrong, but I didn't dare to think about it, and I couldn't... I promised Qin Ran that I would protect him. I have to live. The later I got, the more I felt something was wrong, until I knew that the target of the strategy was you, and the price of this mission was your life." Su Yang said word by word, "I suddenly realized, You have been ignored by me for many years."

"During those three days, I was afraid that something would happen to you, and at the same time I had to deal with Qin Ran's problems, but in the end... something happened to you." Su Yang paused and said, "If Qin Ran hadn't said anything that day, If Qin Ran didn't prepare to take his girlfriend back to China at that time...Does that mean that until you die, I won't know the truth about the kidnapping case? If you don't tell me, I don't think the housekeeper will tell me. He knows that this is what happened back then. Just a few people..."