2.18 - Su Yang: Is this a horror movie?

There were footsteps behind him, and Su Yang thought it was Wang Qunze. He didn't turn around and said, "Besides what you told me last time, what else did my dad say?"

No one behind him answered his words, and Su Yang subconsciously felt something was wrong. Sure enough, he turned around and saw Mu Cheng looking at him thoughtfully, and said in a subtle tone, "Your dad? Are your dad familiar with Wang Qunze?"

Su Yang's heart skipped a beat and he quickly said, "I'm not familiar with it..."

"Not familiar?" Mu Cheng asked after a moment of silence, "Your family is poor and your parents are also workers. Wang Qunze is the only son of Director Wang of Juxing Entertainment. Logically speaking, even if you two know each other, he doesn't know much about him. Might get to know your parents."

"I..." Su Yang was speechless and couldn't find a good reason to explain for a while.

"Don't tell me that you and Wang Qunze are already familiar enough to take him to meet his parents." For some reason, Su Yang heard a hint of danger in Mu Cheng's tone. He made it up on the spot, "How is that possible? I and I I'm not familiar with Wang Qunze. If it weren't for this show, I wouldn't have been able to meet him..."

"What do you mean by what you just said?" Mu Cheng asked.

Su Yang coughed lightly, and seeing that he couldn't escape, he said, "Last time I was filming, my dad came all the way from my hometown to see me, but the crew wouldn't let him in. Wang Qunze happened to see him, so he I brought my dad in...and sometimes my dad would ask me about my situation. Wang Qunze is a very nice person."

Mu Cheng felt as if he had been deceived. He glanced suspiciously at Wang Qunze, who was still lingering not far away, and said, "Him?"

"Him." Su Yang replied affirmatively, "I'm so grateful to him."

Wang Qunze was inexplicably stared at by two people, and felt a little uncomfortable. He doubted himself, then walked up to them and asked, "Why are you staring at me?"

"I already know about Su Yang's father." Mu Cheng said with a smile, "I will handle this matter from now on."

"What?" Wang Qunze's eyes widened. He wondered if he heard wrongly and asked again, "Are you sure?"

"Give me your mobile phone number and I will take care of it. It is normal for his father to be worried about him." After saying that, Mu Cheng turned to look at Su Yang and said, "Although the crew does not allow outsiders to enter, next time When your father comes, if the crew won't let you in, just tell me and I'll handle it."

"The crew... won't let you in?" Wang Qunze felt that he couldn't keep up with the conversation between these two people. Seeing that the two people were chatting very naturally, he couldn't help but wonder whether he had lost a memory.

[888: Host, the love value has reached twenty. 】

[Su Yang:? The increase is somewhat inexplicable. 】

In the end, before Wang Qunze gave Mu Cheng his number, he was pushed away by Su Yang. Su Yang smiled and said, "I'll give it to you."

How could he really give Su's father's number to Mu Cheng? In any case, Su's father is the chairman of Juxing Entertainment, and Mu Cheng is a big shot in the industry. Although there is not much interaction between the two, they must have each other's contact information. If Wang Qunze really gave him his number, Mu Cheng would Cheng searched casually and saw it in his address book soon?

After Wang Qunze walked away, Mu Cheng lowered his eyes and looked at Su Yang and asked, "What happened just now?"

"It's okay." Father Su's words trapped Su Yang like shackles. He wiped his face and said with a smile, "Let's finish this show first and then talk about it."